1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

anikin2002's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by anikin ultimate, Nov 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anikin ultimate

anikin ultimate Popular Meeper

In Game Name: anikin2002
    Skype (Yes/No): Yes
    Teamspeak Username: anikin2002
    Mic use: Yes
    Timezone: GST +4
    Hours online per weekday: 1-6
    Hours online per weekend: 3-6
    Position Changes: Ultimate-Helper

Introduction: Hello, as you know me I'm anikin2002. I have been on Meepcraft since 2012 and it is my favourite server. My hobbies are playing guitar and singing, I perform in my school every term. I love to play on Meepcraft with my friends it's lots of fun with what the server has to offer. I love dogs I used to have a pet dog. They are awesome. I also started to teach myself how to edit videos and I started of with just adding little clips in but then I got a lot better and started to make facecams in my youtube videos. also do karate and I'm pretty good at pvp too! (not the best) I enjoy walking around Meep and making new friends with all the people on there. I own a town called Robocraftia in Beta and it's a metropolis. My favourite thing to do is just add people to the town because I love showing them around and letting them see what I have to offer. I have also sold ranks to many people like: mylucky7, sillysilver, Jumboace, _Endermite_ and Chaase5 (sorry if I left your name out I don't remember all of them) and I really enjoy it when they are happy from getting the rank. I have also been on Meep since 2012 and I joined about a month or two after the server started (January seventh 2012). So here's my staff application, I hope you enjoy.

Why you should be Helper/Mod ?
    In mostly I'm always chosen to be a team leader and my friends say I'm really good at it too. As being a team leader I always like to take things step by step and if we make a mistake I always go back and try to fix that mistake as I would try to make everything as good as it can be. I don't go hard on people if it's not necessary, I always try to keep calm and fix the mistakes slowly. I also think that people like to help each other on Meep and they always like to talk to each other and have some fun and I want to be a part of that which I am but I want to take it a step higher by being part of the staff team. Most of the staff seem really nice and they all care about the server and I do to, so I'd love to join them and help them and the amazing server of Meepcraft out.

Experience:
    I have worked hard in school my teachers say I am the best in many classes and I love to help out other people when they need help. Even on Meep. Lots of people ask me for things that I don't even know, but I always try and help them out as much as possible. Since I'm young I have never had a job to work in but we have cooking and wood works in our school and different competitions that relate to jobs like that for example a future elevator. I made a fan elevator. I'm sure some of you could see how that would work. But I never give up on some things where I feel like I know I can't do much, I still keep trying in whatever I can and don't stop until I know the result.

Involvement:
    I am involved in a lot of things on Meep. People always ask me to help them with something or give them a loan which I do. Sometimes I even just give the money away to make people smile, if I got all that money back I'd probably have about 1.2 million Meebles more. Recently I've been asked to help out MeepMall, I gave them over 200k to help build out and now /pwarp EEA (restaurant) is sponsoring them!

Maturity:
    I am mature when needed to be. I always take serious things seriously and I see what I can do for these things, because I know that some things do not require jokes to be made at the time and if so I follow that rule. If you give me a role in some serious thing I always try my hardest to do by bit in the most serious way possible because I do take some things seriously and if I do, I want to do as much as I can for it. And ofcours like any other person, fun is needed, games are needed, I always have some fun with players and friends and have a laugh. It's something everyone needs at some points, but if it's a serious time, I don't joke around.

Ban history:
    When I was younger, in 2012, I did spam and pvp log. One reason for both. 1) I was doing a countdown for a drop party that I was doing in spawn. 2) I was young, I was protective with my stuff and logged so I wouldn't lose them, and that is the only reason that happened.
    Weaknesses:
    Well everyone has a weakness, here's my one.

TeamSpeak:
    Sometimes, there are lots of people on TeamSpeak and they are older than me, as they are older than me, this makes me shy to talk because I don't know as much as they do. So I dont talk a lot on TeamSpeak because I keep thinking I'm going to say something that doesn't make sense and they will make fun of me. I know not to let these things get in my way and also, as I said before, I perform in school infront of 400 people twice a year plus in my guitar class shows too so this fear can slip away overtime.

Conclusion: Well this is me and my staff application. I have lots of fun on Meep and the people there are mostly awesome. I hope you all enjoyed and have a good day.

2. abdullah999345

abdullah999345 Popular Meeper

+1
    You're helpful, kind and active.
    Gl

anikin ultimate likes this.
  3. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

-1 honestly you say you are mature but you aren't. I didn't enjoy the application and you are not even close to being ready yet. I'm sorry but -1

4. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I would like to see a lot more activity from you before I can say more, but I haven't seen much maturity from you, to be honest.
    Also, in forums, you basically live in staff apps. Be active elsewhere! :D

5. Chaase5

Chaase5 Popular Meeper

+1

6. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

You have certainly improved, however;
    the app was rather.... eh
    you're still immature at times.
    I'm not going to leave a vote, just improve on these two.

7. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

The bias is real.
    -1. My vote won't change.

Staraptia, Thee Boss and Draqq like this.
  8. blueblock10

blueblock10 Popular Meeper

9. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

THE BIAS IS REAL.

10. SillySilver

SillySilver Celebrity Meeper

+1, no reasons. :3

11. ShadowBlizzard

ShadowBlizzard Celebrity Meeper

my reasons stay the same.

12. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

I honestly can't say anthing, whether you're immature or nice. I have seen you many times but never helping people. It's also absurd when I see you dont like every posts but only like on the postive ones, You dont take constructive criticisms. Because of our timezones, I'll just base on the reasons above.
    • Immature
    • Never saw you helping
    • Do you even have TS?
    • Be active on forums!
    My vote will be -1, I will change it as soon as I see improvements from you. Good luck ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2014
  13. anikin ultimate

Yes I have TS but I don't go on it much for the reason of my weakness.

14. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

This weakness of yours is inappropiate, Why would you be shy? They also wont laugh because you're in a community server, You have friends not a loner, I talk in ts whenever im shy if desperately needed, If you're shy why apply? You're not even ready if you think you can't talk in TS. Work up on that weakness of yours and I'll think I'll Change my vote :)

15. anikin ultimate

Ok thanks I will, although I'm slowly coming out that fear already.

16. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

This ^

& in my opinion you are far too young.

Staraptia and Sqreix like this.
  17. anikin ultimate

I am on for minimum 3 hours everyday what more activity on the server
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 15, 2014, Original Post Date: Nov 15, 2014 ---
    Hasn't there been younger staff than me?

18. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

19. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

-1, while I can't make definitive assumptions about you, your actions, or personality, I think currently you are not ready for staff,

20. Mylucky7

Mylucky7 Celebrity Meeper

Well said Deinen

Anikin, I've liked you in the past, however, I find you an irritant every now and then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.