1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

HotAsianBeans Helper Application 2.0

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by HotAsianBeans, Aug 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HotAsianBeans

HotAsianBeans Celebrity Meeper

IGN: HotAsianBeans
    TS: HotAsianBeans
    Mic Use: I have and use a mic
    Timezone: Central
    Hours online per day weekday: 4-6
    Hours online per day weekend: 5-8
    Position Change: Citizen to Helper

Introduction
    : Hello, I'm HotAsianBeans and I'm going to be a Junior in High School this year. My hobbies include running, basketball, romantic walks on the beach, badminton, long games of croquet with the boys, and spending too much time on this really cool video game called Minecraft. I work at a grocery store where I am reminded daily that unskilled labor pays very little. I've been playing on Meepcraft since late 2012, and have really come to enjoy it. Meepcraft has made me break my rule of never having online friends because you guys are just too groovy. Before the reset I was more focused on the towns aspect of the server, but since then I have really started to understand how diverse and creative this server really is. That's all for my intro, now for the meat of the application.

Why
    : I would like to be a helper because I believe I have oodles of experience in each aspect of the server. I was a mayor of a reasonably successful town for a few months which helped me develop an understanding of the towny rules and commands. This has put me in a position to be a great contribution to resolving the constant squabbles in the towns world. Although the rules and commands are an important lesson I learned from owning a town, the most important thing I discovered was that each and every player in every town from the largest of cities to the tiniest of hamlets has or will have problems that they need resolved, and they deserve to get a chance to fix this problem with the staff whether they are 7AceSpade or xxIJoinedYesterdayxx. I hit on this a little on my last application, and I would like to bring up again the fact that the unknown player constantly gets the short end of the stick because popularity is truly what controls this server. As a helper in the towns world, I would try and set the example of keeping the same work integrity with whoever I am dealing with.
    Along with my towns experience, I have spent countless hours in the pvp areas of the server. One of the main things I have learned from this experience is that players will try anything and everything to get the upper hand in pvp. Due to this fact, the staff always needs to keep an eye on the terrarium for those players, so they don't ruin the fun for everyone else. I have past experience in catching these evil doers, and I know I have the tools to catch many more.
    Another important, albeit less populated part of Meepcraft is Teamspeak. As a helper, I would really enjoy keeping Meepcraft's TS from getting spammy, foul (other than the after hours channel), or otherwise uenjoyable for the players of all ages that frequent it. I have lots of fun getting on Teamspeak and would like to help every player have as much fun as I do.
    Finally, I have taken it upon myself to improve in the spots where comments on my last application said I was lacking. When I see a question in /shout I always try and take the time to send a message to that player answering the question to the best of my ability. I have also worked on knowing the time and place for goofing off and when to be serious and mature.

Weakness: I would need to learn a few commands because I have not been staff before. Also, I sometimes get a little to caught up in what I believe is best for the server and take arguments too seriously.

Conclusion: I believe that the time I have spent across all of Meepcraft will help me excel in a staff position, and I am ready to learn how to maximize my leadership skills with the experiences I will have as a Meepcraft helper. This server has been such a fun thing for me, and I would like to help better it. Thank you all for reading my application.

Skaros123 likes this.
  2. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

Although you're my friend, I have to honest and go with the -1 I think is right.
    - I don't see you active in /shout
    - Not very active on forums
    - Short app

3. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

This reply was taken on s0ulscythes helper to moderator application. Please excuse me, I dont know how to reply to locked threads

"Your comment makes me mad and it isn't even my application. Just because he doesn't spend all his time in /shout doesn't mean he is lazy. Soulscythe literally spends all his time helping. I have witnessed him refunding out of pocket and helping people more than anyone else on this server. Don't say he is the laziest because you don't know him. Seriously gtfo."

Obvious maturity issues. If I am not mistaken, I think this comment was edited to make it look more professional, but Im not sure.

- Not seen ingame
    - App was alright, mediocre at best.
    - Work on your fourm posts.

4. HotAsianBeans

The comment was not edited to look more professional

5. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

Alright, thanks for the clarification, still immature nonetheless.

6. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

Didn't you grief an entire server?

7. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

The application was nice and your activity is outstanding, but I believe you should work a little more on helping/maturity, just my opinion.

+0.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2013
  8. HotAsianBeans

Are you talking about Spore? If so, I was given op along with about 15 other people including at least 5 current meepcraft staff because we thought the server was closing and it had literally no players that played on it. I didn't spawn anything in, and didn't do any griefing, I honestly would like you to delete that post due to its mass inaccuracy.

9. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

Orly?

10. HotAsianBeans

I really am not happy that you continue posting when you have no idea what you are talking about

11. Flamedemond

Flamedemond Celebrity Meeper

Sorry HotAsianBeans. InGame, you fail to act your age. Maturity is a big part and I feel you lack in it.

12. ZapChance

ZapChance Popular Meeper

This is a complete lie.

You need improve on your maturity, a lot. Just because a server closes doesn't mean it won't reopen some in the near future. I have seen you in /shout ranting about some off the silliest and most, to for a lack of better words, unneeded comments.

Flamedemond likes this.
  13. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

You're the one who destroyed a server. You knew that the server still had people on it.

14. Fizzy

Fizzy Popular Meeper

Can't take criticism from what I've seen. Immature sometimes, can also rage.

15. shains

shains never stop fighting

-1 Because your icon freaks me out

No, but really I have nothing but positive experiences with you, particularly in team speak. I do think you'd be a good asset to the staff. +1

16. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

I was hoping someone would point that out for me.

17. matt391416

matt391416 Celebrity Meeper

Stop arguing please and thank you. Leave your vote and reason(s). I would say +.5 because you are active in team speak i like that. Also you help people in team speak and hout in some occasions.

18. Miro995

Miro995 Celebrity Meeper

+1 I belive you would make a great helper, as you have helped me on teamspeak many times. I do not believe you need to be active in shout as a mod because if you are active in shout that means you are not finishing /modreqs.

19. Klitch

Klitch

-1 You fail to have maturity and respect towards other players. Sorry... you know... scratch that.... I'm not sorry ;)

20. LukenDan

LukenDan Celebrity Meeper

Just from forums I have seen immaturity from you, and I haven't even been in game!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.