1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Sarge's OFFICIAL Money Making Guide

Discussion in 'Unofficial Guides' started by Sarge926, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Sarge926

Sarge926 Celebrity Meeper

INTRO:

Hello, today I am going to give you many different ways to easily earn money for your account on Meepcraft! Just follow along and I will give you tips and ideas that you can do to become rich!

Many Ideas!:

1. Gathering materials and necessities:

You can start by joining into a town, so you can store materials that will help you in the future. I find this helpful because you can make farms, grinders, and store items to sell on vshop during an inflation.

2. Getting your tools enchanted:

Many people have regular non-enchanted tools. This can lead them to a disadvantage when selling items on vshop. I suggest obtaining Silk Touch and/or Fortune tools, Preferably both. There are many things that can be sold on vshop that you either need to smelt the item first or mine it with silk touch. Silk touch helps by saving blocks from turning into something else, such as Grass-Dirt, Stone- Cobblestone, and more. Many blocks also need silk touch to mine without breaking. Fortune, however, is good for mining coal, diamonds, lapis, and some more. What it does however, is it increases the aspect ratio of obtaining more items from a single block than a regular tool. For example, with a regular pickaxe you will only get 1-2 diamonds. If you have Fortune(1-3), however, you will obtain between 1-5 from a single block. These two enchants are very important.

3. Find specific items that are particularly expensive on vshop but not that hard to obtain:

Many of these items include: Enchantment Tables, All Buckets, obsidian, wools, and much more. What you can do is thrive in 1 particular item, so you can sell it all on vshop and make tons of money, without working as hard.

4. Player VS Player combat:

You can earn tons of items from fighting. However, don't go wandering in the terrarium with all of your loot. Bring only your Sword, bow+arrow, armor, potions, and apples. You SHOULD NOT go in the terrarium with bad armor, because many people bring the best armor in the game into the terrarium, and you will die. Sell all of the loot you obtain on vshop or keep the loot.

5. Wait for Inflation:

If you have a ton of something, keep it in your chests so when the prices on vshop go up, you can make so much more money for just waiting! In the meantime, you can just make money my doing the other tips that i provide

6. Grinder Access:

This is one of the best ways to earn money of Meepcraft. You can make a mob grinder and sell temp and perm access for it for money. I recommend to not sell access to your grinder until you KNOW you cannot improve on it further, to give the best impression towards your customers. If you sell access before you know you can't make it better, just make sure your grinder always improves steadily!.

7. Selling Base Items on Vshop:

Many people buy base items on vshop all day long. Base items include: Dirt, Grass, Cobble, Wood Planks, Logs, Chests, Stone Bricks, stairs, sand, sandstone, workbenches, furnaces. and some more. If you obtain many of these items, you can sell it on vshop for a fair price, and I guarantee you that your items will be bought. This is a easy way to earn money little by little but noticeable whatsoever.

8. /jobs:

This is one of the most efficient ways to earn money constantly from wild without even obtaining good items. You will constantly earn money for /jobs. I will teach you how to join a job.

First, do /jobs browse. There is a list of jobs that you can join. You may join 3 jobs. Now think, what do you do the most? Do /jobs join (Job you wish to join)

I suggest you to join 3 jobs, so you can earn money by preforming different tasks!

You can see how much money specifically you will earn by doing /jobs info (Name of job)

9. Auctioning:

Do you have an item that you wish to sell, but you can't sell it on vshop? You can auction it on /shout then! I will show you Sarge's Official Auctioning chat:

/shout Auctioning (Item)! Bids start at (Price you wish to start at)! Msg me bids!

When someone bids do:

/shout Auctioning (Item)! (Name of Bidder) at (Price)!

When Nobody is continuing to bid higher do:

/shout Auctioning (Item)! (Name of Bidder) at (Price)![ONCE]

/shout Auctioning (Item)! (Name of Bidder) at (Price)![TWICE]

/shout Auctioning (Item)! (Name of Bidder) at (Price)![LAST CALL]

If nobody continues to bid just do:

/shout Auctioned (Item) SOLD to (Name of Bidder) at (Price)!

Then, the bidder either tpa's to you or you tpa to him to complete the transaction.

10. Rank Selling:

You could sell ranks to people for meebles. I only encourage this to you if you are 18+ in age. This way you exchange meebles for buying a rank for somebody. If you scam however, you will be banned from the server and usually the person that is scammed is refunded, so do not scam!

How Sarge Earns Money!:

So how do I earn money? I have a 4-Chunk Grinder that I sell perm access to for 50k. People buy access because it is one of the best grinders on MeepCraft. I also have a blue sheep farm, hence I have so much blue wool for sale on /vshop. I also sell many other things to make money easily, just do /stock Sarge926

Next, I pvp some, but not as much anymore. I pretty much do all of my tips that I have provided besides rank selling.

I hope this helped you earn money!

Thanks for Reading,

-Sarge926

2. Jasper

Jasper Meeper

How does your 4-chuck grinder exactly work? Has it something to do with the mob limit?
    And how to you allow someone to get to your grinder? Do you need to add him ass friend and make it a friend only plot?

3. Mylucky7

Mylucky7 Celebrity Meeper

You waste other people's money with that 4plot grinder. Whoever your mayor is must be poor.

Sarge926 and rorihouston like this.
  4. Sarge926

You tell them to set a home. A 4 chunk grinder has 4 plots, for more mobs that will spawn. This is the best grinder that can be made. First, make the layout. Then, do /plot toggle mobs in each plot in the grinder where mobs will spawn, or if you are not an assistant in the town ask an assistant or the mayor to. When you advertise the grinder, you should show your customer all the accessories to the grinder. If they make the purchase of using it, tell them to set a home by /sethome.

If you find someone that has not made a purchase to your grinder and is using it, first, take a screenshot of the person using the grinder illegally. Then, post the picture onto the forums. That person will receive punishment. I hope this answered all of your questions. If you have any more questions, mail me in game via /mail Sarge926.

Thanks for reading

5. Jasper

Jasper Meeper

But regular members can only set 1 home right?

6. Sarge926

yes, that is why i consider donating to the server, to get homes. I have 100 homes

7. Jasper

Jasper Meeper

Wut? what rank gets 100 homes?

8. Sarge926

Ultimate. However, i don't suggest getting that rank if you dont go on this server all the time. Just start with premium, with i think 3 or 5 homes

9. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

10. FunGUY

FunGUY Popular Meeper

Also for the most money mine netherrack then sell it at /pwarp ult it will be opening soon.

11. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

This is from so long ago ..

12. FunGUY

FunGUY Popular Meeper

13. BlueXGhost :D

BlueXGhost :D Celebrity Meeper

That used to be mine :p

14. FunGUY

FunGUY Popular Meeper

What it did I owned it right when landonator started the wart farm thing.