1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Gay Rights

Discussion in 'Debates' started by scoowby, May 7, 2014.

1. Empoleon_master

Empoleon_master Celebrity Meeper

I think it's true that you actually can marry a horse in multiple states that ban marriage of LGBT couples. I'm afraid to google the answer...

2. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

I have a relative on my dad's side somewhere in the US (I live in AZ), and he's gay. I am COMPLETELY fine with that. If any of you have been to the Chick-fa-le appreciation day at the restaurant, it's basically for the gay and lesbian rights. I believe some people think being gay or lesbian is wrong. But the thing is, gay and lesbian people are still people! They aren't different from us, they are basically just having a different thing, like a man marrying a girl, that man marries another man. A woman marries a man, the woman marries a woman.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 25, 2014, Original Post Date: Aug 25, 2014 ---
    Men have the right to be gay and marry a guy. I am Christian, but I don't think the bible has anything to do with gay and lesbian rights. Not going against Christianity or anything, but I thing what you said from the bible doesn't go with this thread. I believe men AND women have the right to be lesbian/gay or not.

Skaros123 likes this.
  3. Empoleon_master

+1 And speaking of chick fi la hate *remember the owner of the company is strongly anti LGBT rights* Back when it was just announced that the head is anti LGBT rights apparently at the main chick fil a hate along with the protests about the head being an a hole about this they apparently had LGBt couples making out in front of the store and when one couple got tired the next just came right up to the podium to take their place. lol

Toostenheimer likes this.
  4. Toostenheimer

mhm. I don't like it when people have hatred against gays and lesbians, but still. Gay and Lesbian people are human just like us. It's not like they're aliens or something. Please don't say I'm Lesbian, 'cause I am not. I feel like there shouldn't be hatred to gays and lesbians. Gays + Lesbians basically have the rights as we do, just not that many I'm guessing :/
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 25, 2014, Original Post Date: Aug 25, 2014 ---
    It's kind of stupid when people think gay/lesbian marriage is wrong to Christians because they follow the bible. I truely believe that the bible has 0% to do with the gay rights and lesbian rights.

5. Empoleon_master

As I said in one of my posts earlier in this topic I compare being anti LGBT to being pissed at the color of someone's wall two towns from you. 1, WTF should you care about the color of someone's wall. And 2, are you really saying that the color of someone's wall is against the bible so much you have to yell out of context bible passages at them to show your hate for the color of...a wall in someone's house that you don't even know.

I see it as WTF should anyone care that someone is LGBT and why hate them for it, it's a pointless as caring about the color of someone's wall in a house you've never seen before.

Toostenheimer likes this.
  6. Toostenheimer

Yea basically, the color is an example of the gay and lesbian rights. Back in the 1900s, there were SEPARATE buildings, bathrooms, restaurants, etc. for black people and white people. Was there ever like separate places for gays and lesbians to cut off the population from people who marry? (1 man and woman get married)
    (EXAMPLE FOR SKIN COLOR :p)

Empoleon_master likes this.
  7. Xboxplayer-12

Xboxplayer-12 Celebrity Meeper

Yep, that good ol' Tony for ya.

Empoleon_master and Jackl01 like this.
  8. Ranger_621

Ranger_621 Well-Known Meeper

Come on guys, this is a minecraft server forum. Do we really need to talk about this stuff here?

9. Cookies713

Cookies713 Celebrity Meeper

well... we can and we do. I have no idea why but why not :)

TheDebatheist and scoowby like this.
  10. Erebus45

Erebus45 Celebrity Meeper

Does everyone agree with everything our president believes? Of course not! They probably weighed his beliefs and promises and decided that the pros outnumbered the cons.
    lol nice save

11. Toostenheimer

Why are you asking when you just don't need to look at this thread? :)

Empoleon_master and Erebus45 like this.
  12. Ranger_621

Ranger_621 Well-Known Meeper

Stumbled apon it. And wishing I hadn't.

scoowby likes this.
  13. Xboxplayer-12

May I ask why?

Skaros123 likes this.
  14. scoowby

scoowby Celebrity Meeper

15. Toostenheimer

lawl

16. scoowby

scoowby Celebrity Meeper

Yolo

Cookies713 likes this.
  17. Jackl01

Jackl01 Celebrity Meeper

bump

scoowby likes this.
  18. Xboxplayer-12

Why? Also, necro.

19. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

Not really a necro, it was posted on just last week.

Anyways, what does everyone think about Michael Sam and the dallas Cowboys? I hear conservative groups are protesting them because he's gay...

It really makes me wonder; why didn't they protest the NFL when they signed in a murderer. The victim is still dead, yet, there was ZERO Christian outrage. But by god, the NFL signs in a man in a committed relationship with his boyfriend and they go CRAZY.

20. Erebus45

Erebus45 Celebrity Meeper

[​IMG]

Skaros123 likes this.