1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Silly Helper App

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by SillySilver, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SillySilver

SillySilver Celebrity Meeper

ING: SillySilver
    Skype: Silliest Silver (If it doesn't work, tell me more. Im not sure is this the right one :I)
    Teamspeak username: SillySilver
    Mic use: Yup, headphones mic and sometimes computers mic
    Timezone +3:00...yeah, Finland's timezone. Idk how the timezones work. :I
    Hours online per weekday: 2-4 hours (When school starts again, it might become 1-3 hours)
    Hours online per weekend: 3-4 hours
    Position Changes: Supreme to Helper

Introduction:

-You might know me, im SillySilver. Mostly called Silly in Meep(Once someone called me Silva)…I am kind, helpful, and very shy player of games. The things I care in meep is the happiness of my friends, and when they have something to deal with, I often try my best and help them. I am also very, very trustworthy. I've never scammed anyone, and I will never do such evil thing. My kind and shy nature hides my pepper'ish and bit sassy act.
    -In meep, whenever I see someone breaking rules, I mostly get bit angry, and if he doesn't stop or is acting like a jerk, you dont want to see my rage... But mostly I am calm, curious and pretty happy girl from Finland.
    -I am new into Forums, but I learn things pretty fast, and I nowadays, I check forums pretty often.
    -Ts also, its new for me, so I might not visit there, but I can try and visit there little more often. My finnish accent gives me little problems talking english, but I am pretty surprised how ppl think my accent is amazing.
    -Oh yeah, did I forgot to mention that I have only kicked once for inciting spam(Whatta derp, brain?) Im such a good girl, I follow the rules.
    -One more thing: Spider made me scream once in single player… xD
    If you want to know about my history, you can read it from Experience part. Xp

Weaknesses:
    -My weakness in meep, might be my sillyness. I am super curious, but also, I am pretty stupid. I might forget stuff easily, so I need to write them up.
    -But, one of my weakness is my bordered computer time, only 5 hours per day. (Later it will be 3 hours…Ts is also, sorta of a weakness. I am very shy, so it might become problem when talking in ts, but I can get over it pretty quickly. Also, I might become busy with studying at autumn, but I never leave Meep to the last task.
    -And, my inner angry nature might become little problem, when someone is picking me, I mostly try and talk some sense for him/her. But if nothing is working, my inner rage will burst out(But I never use language in Meep).

Work Ethic:
    -I have finished High School, so next thing ahead me is to study for a job. Im not sure yet how long the days will be, but when school days are over, first thing after snack is: Play Meepcraft. Luckily im in summer break now...until Monday.

The Why:
    -Well, I once dreamed being a Helper, now its time to try and make that dream come true. Being a Helper might become little hard for me, but I get to used for it pretty quickly.
    -Also, I have helped ppl with commands, how to use shout, how to do some things, etc. I have acted like Helper, even if I wasn't one. The dream might be little impossible, but what is done, is done. The one reason I did this application, is 'cause some ppl in Meep wanted me to try…and maybe they would love to see me one of the Staff members. I also love to see how Staff handle the kicks, temp- and perm-bans. They keep the Meep clean from ppl who are making bad things for meep, like spamming, logging or even hacking. Just seeing Staff member to give someone what he/she deserves, makes me happy…but it makes me confused if the one who is temped or permed is my friend.

Experience:
    -I have been playing minecraft since October 2012. At that time, I didn't have account. But but brother got his own account at December 2012. I didn't care about minecraft that much, I played it just to have fun. But one day, I wanted to have an account. So I got one at September 2013, and joined Meep at Sep 15, 2013. I am good with commands in Meep, I am sorta good in pvp(Only when im not on laptop), and I…well, im decent builder. The long time playing minecraft has taught me many skills, so I know how to craft stuff. I even knew how to use /g and /shout when I joined in Meep. xD
    -Oh yeah, when I joined to forums, I didn't know what to do…but I found it out later. So now im feeling I am part of Meep fully, when im even in Forums, commenting, liking and posting things.

Dedication:
    -I play Meepcraft more than single player. To be honest, its the only server I play! Other servers are too weird for me, so… "I love Meepcraft so much that I donated!". But really, Meep is the only server I feel where I belong, so I cant imagine my life without meep. Everyday I gotta get online and see how everyone is doing…its part of my life. Feels like Meepcraft is controlling my life… ._.
    -Yup, I go in ts when I feel like "I wanna talk with my friends!". Or just go there and wait till someone arrives and I can talk with him/her.

In game work/crime record:

In game activity:
    -I am active with answering questions which answer I know. Yup, those questions will cause spam. :I
    -I am on a lot, so…I kinda would say Im Meep-addicted?
    -My regular day in Meep is to check money, greet everyone and go mine. Sometimes I do other ways to get money.

Forum activity:
    -I visit forums once in day. I check stuff, and see if theres interesting posts about Meep. Sometimes I might visit more than once…in case if theres interesting threads.
    -Mostly I never see my name in other posts…

Teamspeak/Skype Activity:
    -I go to ts to talk with ppl, if I feel like it. But I can make it more often if I have to. But I feel little awkward with my accent. xD
    -I just got Skype(2 weeks ago), so…I gotta get used with it. But it seems easy to use, so I am ready to use it often.
    -I can talk with ppl seriously if I have to. Once MattMonster(numbers) talked with me about his 12 hours temp-ban. So…idk what happened.

Crime Record:
    -I have never scammed, duped, grieved, logged, spammed, hacked, or anything. I follow the rules in meep, and they are important for me. Doing something what I said above, would be a doomsday for my life.
    -I never troll ppl, use language in Meep, or spam. Doing some of those, I would be wondering: "What have I becomed…? ;_;"

Conclusion:
    -This was my Helper Application, I did the most important stuff needed, so…yeah. I never thought I could done this but...what is done is done. No looking back now. Wish me luck fellow Meepies, my Friends <3
    -Why did I do this twice? First time failed, second time made this little bit better…even got Skype. I don't let you control my life Mom! I can talk in Skype with strangers if I want to!! D:<

-SillySilver (Silly for yall)

SirCallow, Draqq, hippapajo and 2 others like this.
  2. Neil_WW

Neil_WW Celebrity Meeper

+1

SillySilver likes this.
  3. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

4. SillySilver

5. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

Idk, for me it's been 13 days.
    If it's been 2 weeks,
    +1

6. SillySilver

Maybe...its the timezones? For me I sent it in saturday. Weird...

7. Owen Powell

Owen Powell Popular Meeper

+1, you are nice, respectful, fun, and awesome player :)!

8. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

+1 fun and would love to see you as staff!

9. dayspring11

dayspring11 Active Meeper

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

- She's the best friend ever
    - Super nice
    - Super Silly
    - Lovely to be around

So on top of the 1 google I will give u a massive GOOD LUCK!!!

10. HotAsianBeans

HotAsianBeans Celebrity Meeper

If I am thinking of the right person, I generally just see you getting butthurt in chat over nothing. Perfect fit for the staff team. +1

11. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
    -best supreme ever
    -Very silly =3
    -Active alot
    -On TS alot
    -On Forums alot
    -EVERYTHING!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

=1 because you are too silly
    You'de make a good helper, you are an honest and mature person, and you have the most amazing accent ever.
    +1

hippapajo likes this.
  13. _Chef_Carrott_

_Chef_Carrott_ Popular Meeper

I think you would be a good staff member but I think your just not ready to take it seriously, sorry if this was harsh. +/-

14. Cookies713

Cookies713 Celebrity Meeper

Awesome person
    +1
    you're def ready for helper

15. CoughOfFire

CoughOfFire Active Meeper

1+

-Obviously your qualified for the job.
    -Good app.
    -Nice person.
    -Pretty mature.

16. jack_warner

jack_warner Celebrity Meeper

+1 I think your honest and mature enough to be a helper good luck SillySilver;)

17. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

18. sackboy000

sackboy000 Popular Meeper

Silly is helpful and kind soo i'll put a +1 for her

19. 1MinecraftLord1

1MinecraftLord1 Celebrity Meeper

+1
    You're active on all 3 aspects of meepcraft
    You're a really nice person
    You always put effort into helping people out
    I think you have the potential to be a staff member
    Good luck! :)

20. Chickenator

Chickenator Popular Meeper

+1

You always warn people for not listening to rules. And if they ask why they can't do that you take time to explain it to them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.