1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Ohdraqq's Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Draqq, Aug 7, 2014.

1. EnergyAssassin

EnergyAssassin nerd Staff Member Administrator

+.5 I think you deserve to get past your ban history and have a chance to be a staff member.

Draqq likes this.
  2. IGN deadmanfarts

IGN deadmanfarts Meeper

OhDraqq You are very active in shout and you are very funny with a few immature jokes but it's usually under control! I give you a +1 for being yourself!

Draqq and Jiltism like this.
  3. SenorSparklz

SenorSparklz Popular Meeper

literally this entire paragraph could have been about me. l0lz

and oh the 13 year olds that look up "big words" on google like abrasive and trying to somehow fit the word conscious into their sentences in an attempt to make what they're saying more intelligent.

If you could please tell me one staff member who hasn't held a grudge, that'd be great. There was also no need to insult ohDraqq like that, you are supposed to give constructive criticism, not assault the dude.

Once again, people who have as little experience with the server like you should not be able to comment on staff applications.

another l0lz

grammar l0lz

4. UglyUnicorn

UglyUnicorn Celebrity Meeper

+1
    Your beautiful. Active. And all the rest.

Draqq likes this.
  5. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

Right now, Im at a -1. Although I do like how much of a rebel you are, I do not find you ready for staff. Some of your app i sketchy too. Just as a question why would you include you knowing all the hackers and supers etc? I'm still trying to decide whether or not you are trying to bribe staff with the fact that you could immediately get people banned.

The actually constructive part: I do like you as a person even though you have times where you act very cruel and I want you to achieve helper and above at some point. My vote would be changed very easily if you would change your attitude towards others in global and kit. Having the type of negativity that sometimes shows in shout as a staff member wouldn't help. You also have a great knowledge of the rules (not good that you learned by experience though).

Draqq and hippapajo like this.
  6. epick8

epick8 The Meme Lord

two things I really like about you.
    1) you somehow have the ability to dismiss an entire point that is completely valid on the paragraph's grammar(on the internet).
    2) how hypocritically you are when it comes to your own grammar.

Deinen and hippapajo like this.
  7. VorticoseSeven0

VorticoseSeven0 Popular Meeper

+1
    + App
    + Active Ig/Active on teamspeak
    +/- Nice
    +/- Helpful
    - Ban History
    + Funny
    ++Good at PvP
    Good luck ;)

Draqq likes this.
  8. SenorSparklz

I know when I use incorrect grammar, I just assume you don't due to your apparent lack of education and intelligence, so I call you out on it.

No matter how relevant or valid your paragraph is, the blatant grammatical errors just ruin it for me.
    [​IMG]

kdocherty7 likes this.
  9. Nara_Visa

Nara_Visa Celebrity Meeper

http://meepcraft.com/threads/au-revoir.30874/#post-318926
    Were you not leaving forever?

10. Pyro707

Pyro707 Popular Meeper

Lou have rather ugly ban record but you deserve and interview +1

Draqq and _Chef_Carrott_ like this.
  11. epick8

epick8 The Meme Lord

Good thing we have a word for that. Arrogance.

12. Nara_Visa

Nara_Visa Celebrity Meeper

Don't try to start something with him.

Draqq and Grandblue like this.
  13. _Chef_Carrott_

_Chef_Carrott_ Popular Meeper

epic sorry but it's a staff app your not supposed to be fighting someone, arguing about their grammar, btw non-constructive post

EDIT: Sorry epic I didn't read the whole thing, this goes for all you fools fighting a flame war

Draqq likes this.
  14. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

I thought this was a troll app LMAO. Now I see you are serious. +1 you deserve an interview!

I know about your ban history, and could see a HUGE change in the last few weeks. You are very immature in a controlled manor. I can feel it is almost like a switch between mature and immature! The reasons above made my vote a +1!
    Only 2 posts on 1 app please.

Draqq likes this.
  15. _Chef_Carrott_

_Chef_Carrott_ Popular Meeper

I understand that, I was just pointing out that they were having a flame war. BTW I am no longer posting on this app

16. SenorSparklz

_Chef_Carrott_ likes this.
  17. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

Good, please disappear and get your forum account deleted.

STAFF: Lock this thread and delete the flame war comments. This is messed up really. This is a STAFF application.

18. SenorSparklz

[​IMG]
    sry, mom told me not to talk to pervy internet 12 year olds

so this post isn't deleted, I would also like to add that I find ohDraqq very mature and would love to see him as a helper!!!1!!111

_Chef_Carrott_, Draqq and UglyUnicorn like this.
  19. UglyUnicorn

UglyUnicorn Celebrity Meeper

I just want to say, that there are a few current staff hold grudges. Not gonna name names. And secondly, I think that OhDraqq handled that "Village/hippapajo demotion/All that crap, very well. He actually wanted something to get done, unlike most of the current staff who handle something and never get back to it, However, He did try to demote you, so I cannot argue with you giving him -1 right away lol.

Draqq and VorticoseSeven0 like this.
  20. Fangdragon1998

Fangdragon1998 Queen of the Nubs, La Elite Dragoness, Kæri On!

Draqq, we've known each other for a while. I remember way back in earlier new meep when we used to PVP together. You and baku and I... those were the days. Time passed, and you became more and more... different. You started to harass people instead of having fun, constantly argue over the tiniest things, and continually bashed staff. Quite honestly, that hurt. The last time I tried to talk to you, you were still kind of rude. I like you, Draqq, But the behavior you've been carrying on for a few months now isn't like the Draqq that I PVPed with. People are saying they've seen a change. I haven't yet. Keep improving, stop bashing, and maybe I can be convinced you really have changed again, for the better. Until then, -1.

Sorry if this was poorly written. It's midnight and I'm exhausted.

hippapajo and Draqq like this.