1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Ohdraqq's Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Draqq, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Owen Powell

Owen Powell Popular Meeper

+.5
    Pros:
    Responsible
    Smart
    Knows what he's doing
    Active
    Cons:
    Sometimes negative
    Sometimes rude
    Rages
    Extensive ban history

2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

No. No. no. No. no. No.
    You do nothing but slander and harass me when I talk to you.

hippapajo and Draqq like this.
  3. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

It goes deeper then that one instance - That one instance was a mistake, and it WAS my fault, I fully admit to it. I meant afterwards, when he puts in those little comments about me. I'm not going into specifics because there are way to many examples.

hippapajo likes this.
  4. leodavinci9000

leodavinci9000 Popular Meeper

So it's not a troll app...
    I think...
    I'm at a -.5 due to ban history and attitude...

hippapajo and Draqq like this.
  5. Iatemyfriends

Iatemyfriends Supreme Leader

Why is it that you seem to be able to fight with any person who says 1 thing that you disagree with? Anyway, Ohdraqq what you should do to fix the problems I see you having, is perhaps taking more time, I waited out 2-3 weeks, this is day 1 for you. Try to talk more on ts too. Other than that I have no issues and it would make it a +1 from me. :)

_Chef_Carrott_, smk and Draqq like this.
  6. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

Thanks for the feedback and help buddy.

7. blow_rubberduck

blow_rubberduck Well-Known Meeper

I never knew this part of you. You seem like you would be a great staff member. Good luck and +1

Draqq likes this.
  8. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

+1 nice app

Draqq and kdocherty7 like this.
  9. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

Wow, did not see this at all. Okay, so to start when you got your forums account unbanned you immediately called me an idiot in my inbox. That is certainly not a good quality, especially if you want to apply for staff. You could've handled that in a more mature manner, such as talking to me, and I would have apologized. But, when you call me an idiot, that doesn't deserve an apology. You don't complain about this server as much as you used to, which is always good. I don't see you on Teamspeak a lot, but that could be timezones, but who cares. Teamspeak is least important. You had a negative attitude about the server not to long ago, but it's barely noticeable anymore. But, like Ninetails said, I thought this was a troll app at first. I liked your app though, you spent time on it and put detail into it. You also were a very mean person to a lot of people, and that's not mature at all. I have no vote right now; I have nothing much against you, and nothing to support you. Good luck.

Draqq likes this.
  10. Nara_Visa

Nara_Visa Celebrity Meeper

+/-
    I didnt like you when I met you because you were very rude to me.
    After reading some of your posts you seems pretty cool but a bit of a tool.

Draqq likes this.
  11. SenorSparklz

SenorSparklz Popular Meeper

nonconstructive application comment, but bias staff is bias

^^^you won't be accepted because of this reason as well, but you seem to understand who the insubordinates on this server are *cough* hippapajo *snort* so +1

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  12. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

+1 Draqqula for Helper

_Chef_Carrott_ and Draqq like this.
  13. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

Care to explain about me being rude to you? As I cannot remember actually having a conversation with you before.

But, Thanks for the feedback!

14. hippapajo

hippapajo Popular Meeper

Alright. You mentioned me giving you something to work with. First of all,
    Leave me alone, please. Thanks.
    Secondly,

You are not fit for staff in any way, shape or form. You are extremely abrasive, and as soon as I met you you became a person I didn't want to have any further interactions with.
    When I was staff, I gave you a warning point for something. I don't remember what. You flipped out, called me a moron or something like that, and ever since you've clearly hated me, considering the fact that you went out and purposefully, made a conscious effort to get me demoted. You are clearly very good at holding grudges, something staff members should never have.
    You are mean, disrespectful, insulting, unpleasant, and.... abrasive.
    You have a bad banhistory, and if you get staff I would be 100% confused, because I distinctly remember you repeatedly saying that staff is horrible, and I remember you left at least twice, always coming back, this time to apply for staff.
    You've actually been banned for being a nuisance. If you think that means you should apply for staff, then.... Sorry. I can't continue that sentence without offending somebody.
    So that's my take on it.

Muunkee-Alexia likes this.
  15. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

I'm not going to go into all about the demotion thing, but, you gave me a warning point for no reason, lied to me saying it couldn't be removed, you then set me and my friend up to be banned, and lied to staff. I don't see how I'm in the wrong here. Many staff members have had multiple bans and are still staff today. Monkeyhead got banned for server hate, then got accepted. I will agree I was anti staff, because nothing was ever getting done at that point. I don't see how this is constructive either, this is just a post describing how you dislike me.

HazTheMan99 likes this.
  16. epick8

epick8 The Meme Lord

I mean honestly dude. You bullied and harassed people for months now. You blackmailed your own friend for 2.5 million meebles. Here is a general statement. If your actions need to be reported to an admin within the last 2 weeks, you shouldn't be applying for staff. You harass people constantly. You harass staff constantly. You are incapable of maintaining civil in literally every sense of the word.

HazTheMan99, hippapajo and Deinen like this.
  17. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

Don't judge too quickly without knowing all the information about the incident.

18. Nara_Visa

Nara_Visa Celebrity Meeper

Its hard to believe you want to be part of the biased staff you talk so much of.

hippapajo and Muunkee-Alexia like this.
  19. epick8

epick8 The Meme Lord

I looked into the situation. I was assigned to handle it and i spent 40 minutes hawking you. I know exactly what you did and what you said. One way or another, threatening to ban one of your friends and then blackmailing them for millions is in no way acceptable. You can literally have no reason to do that and if you do, then say it here.

HazTheMan99 likes this.
  20. TrinityIV

TrinityIV Popular Meeper

great app + person +99

HazTheMan99 and Draqq like this.