1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Town Faculties Guide

Discussion in 'Unofficial Guides' started by Lady_Hestia, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

A good town should provide for it's people and the best way is free stuff!

Plant farms are one of the most simple things to give your town plus if you are good with redstone there are plenty of ways to make the harvests super awesome!

Cactus farming can be really easy and effective plus use pistons hoppers and sand to create an auto harvest.

Wheat potato and carrot farms are essentually the same . Flood it with water to auto harvest.

Melon and pumpkin farms are great but I dont have a redstone tip for you. You could try sticky pistons but I haven't tried it yet.

Nether wart farm!

Animal farms are great as long as your citizens feed the animals

Types are sheep(feed wheat) cow(wheat) mooshroom(wheat) chicken(seeds) pig(carrots) horse(golden apple)

And everyone loves grinders use the classic method with water and signs but make sure you have an elite in this town to get lots of spawners.

Pvp arenas!

This is a simple small list of them feel free to add!
    <3 lady hestia

HazTheMan99 likes this.
  2. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

Majority of these "public" plots will cause towns to fail because of upkeep people can build 255 high 4-6 down produce themselves just sayin

3. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

They can but if the whole town creates one together it will be able to function better because its bigger and it may have some form of auto harvest(harder to do on your own plot) plus with every public plot the taxes will be raised like in real life

4. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

idk i think most vet minecraft players are going to disagree with you here with rules like chunk loading and "finders keepers" private farms on a 2nd plot are much mor effecent and easy to build auto harvesters when everyone and there brother cant screw it up. 1 player owning 2 plots = more tax

2 plots that = Unkown owner = town debt

5. RDulac

RDulac Meeper

Your town could profit from these sorts of devices Hollywood. I have a profit rather than a debt because of my large sheep farm. I think it takes up 10 or so plots (I have every color wool and can clip them nonstop). I don't even need citizens. Your citizens will be able to farm the town's land and be able to donate or pay more taxes.