1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Block Glitching And Lava Trapping.

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by Cowgus, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Cowgus

Cowgus Meeper

On the day of writing this, I decided to go explore the /warp dungeon area. I was going through this when I stood on a stone block, this block had no pressure plate on it and nothing was special about it but I soon started to rubber band through the block. Each time this happened, I would be dropped into lava before going back to standing on the block. I could not move and this meant I was stuck, slowly taking lava damage without a chance to regen. Usually, this would be slightly annoying but since I had decided to use my new God armour to keep me safe, I thought I would try this as I would lose it for no reason. I know that using this armour was stupid but now I just need one simple thing. Can I please have my position reset as I can't escape by doing /spawn, I am on really low health (luckily my fire protection on my armour saved me so far) and this only happened because my connection to the server failed for a just a second. The reason why I am posting this here is because it has happened in the past (but this time the stakes are much higher).

I can't log back on until either I have been told that it is done or that you can't do it and I just have to lose my stuff to a glitch.

2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I'm not sure this is possible....the best thing someone could to is contact a mod + and see if they help. What's your IGN?

SirCallow likes this.
  3. Cowgus

Cowgus Meeper

Cowgus, I didn't have time to do a /modreq, how can I contact them otherwise?

4. Muunkee

Try poking them on teamspeak.

5. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

Use the meep guide by typing / and hitting enter then to to any mini game to escape. If this doesnt work I'll get you on and have a mod immediately tpa you out

6. Muunkee

Meep guide doesn't exist anymore.

7. Cowgus

Cowgus Meeper

Yeah, I tried the guide thing and that didn't work. Whether it is still even a thing on the server does not matter as the dungeon blocks all commands. I guess it would be a case of arranging for a mod to tpa me out if I am allowed to do so.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 23, 2014, Original Post Date: Jul 23, 2014 ---
    Can you do that? If so, what times are you on so that I can be ready and we can organise this?

8. Muunkee

You would be allowed to do so - give me a few minutes and I'll see about this.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 23, 2014 ---
    Try logging in now.

9. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Is this issue resolved?

10. Cowgus

Cowgus Meeper

No, still glitching through the floor.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 23, 2014, Original Post Date: Jul 23, 2014 ---
    Now fixed and resolved. Got a forced tpa by a helper! :D :D

11. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper