1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

How Beheading Works - Tips and Tricks

Discussion in 'Unofficial Guides' started by FluffbearRCT, Aug 13, 2013.

1. FluffbearRCT

FluffbearRCT Popular Meeper

I have extensive experience with the particular beheading plugin that Meep uses. We used it at spore, and it was pretty fun to tinker with. Now I'm here to tell you guys what actually works and what doesn't. All statistics are default.

Looting enchantment:

The default configuration has it set to .2. This means that a looting III sword will be 6% more likely to behead someone.

Different tools:

All tools have the same chances of beheading a player. A regular diamond sword will be just as effective has a wooden hoe.

Different locations:

Droprates are the same no matter where you are in meepcraft. The terrarium works just as well as in the wild, contrary to popular belief.

"PkOnly":

Mob heads are set to drop only when they are killed by a player. They will never drop due to natural death.

Default droprates for all available mobs:
    The full configuration and more info on PlayerHeads can be found here.

2. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

Be sure to add that Snow Golems, Ocelots, Cats, Wolfs, Hostile Wolfs, and tamed wolfs cannot be beheaded! Nice guide!

3. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal Meeper

They can.

4. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

Wolves* Sorry.

5. MrJoe223

MrJoe223 Popular Meeper

I don't know if that's for mobs, but on Sporeo at least, with a loot III sword, I averaged a zombie head every 10 kills.

6. FluffbearRCT

FluffbearRCT Popular Meeper

Spore's was set slightly higher than default

MrJoe223 likes this.