1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Gay Rights

Discussion in 'Debates' started by scoowby, May 7, 2014.

1. Empoleon_master

Empoleon_master Celebrity Meeper

[​IMG]
    Check mate

Erebus45 likes this.
  2. theEditson

theEditson Popular Meeper Elder

Just reading the first page I am suprised to see so many responses similar to "i think those relationships are disgusting, but I am a fan of rights"

If you think those relationships are disgusting, its the type of opinion that homosexuals do not want to hear out of your straight mouth. Your definition of "disgust" is equal to their level of "disgust" for straight sex and the entirety of the straight lifestyle (from politics to social).

The only thing anyone needs to hear is that you are for equal rights for all. Period.

If you do not approve of male on male sexual intercourse, you obviously do not approve of the mid-high-majority percentage of STRAIGHT couples who commit sodomy and oral sex. There are statistically, and LITERALLY, more straight people commiting acts of sodomy and oral sex (and divorce, adultry and prostitution, etc) then there are homosexuals. That is a statistic you should think about before feeling only disgusted with homosexual lifestyles. Look in a straight mirror for once.

Seriously, lets re-iterate that one more time.
    Straight people commit all of these things more than homosexuals do:

Sodomy
    Oral Sex
    Abortions
    Divorce
    Cheating
    Prostitution

At this point, the only argument you have left is that you find loving relationships and raising a child together to be disgusting, at which point you should take your dominant writing hand, open it to a flat, and facepalm yourself into next week because you are the definition of "sheep".

(I will now read the next 20 pages of this thread if I have time..)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 22, 2014, Original Post Date: Jun 22, 2014 ---
    Who do you think you are? Some dude who could actually stand up for himself?
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You are an over weight preteen who spends most of his free time making no progress in the world.
    I guarentee you one of my gay friends could beat the living s*** out of you.

..but you would be one of those people who would think he was trying to kiss you or something... then freak out, cry, and add rage to your closet homophobia.

3. 2klassy

2klassy Celebrity Meeper

Do you know me sir? XD Maybe if you read some other posts I've put you'd realize that I've come from a very homophobic family. Yet, I myself am not homophobic. I've just simply had some bad experiences with them so far. One of my good friends is gay, and my family hates that I go hang out with him sometimes. You're doing what you always used to do man. Randomly pull shit out of your ass without thinking. You're entire purpose of being on these forums is to try to convert people to atheism or make them feel like complete utter shit.
    Research your shit before you talk smack.

RaidByNightOnly and Erebus45 like this.
  4. Empoleon_master

Tou so realize that "converting to atheism" is one of the stupidest things I've read, right? It literally means "change from your religion to mine which is no religion." Just wow that has to be one of the biggest oximorons I have read.

Btw not taking sides in the argument, I just wanted to point out how bs crazy that phrase was.

5. 2klassy

2klassy Celebrity Meeper

Atheism is, in a broad sense, the rejection of belief in the existence of deities. If you knew what the definition was then maybe you could realize that you DEFINITELY can convert someone from christianity, to "atheism."

6. Empoleon_master

solar panel for dumbass machine half.png
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 24, 2014, Original Post Date: Jun 23, 2014 ---
    We all know how horribly this turned out!
    [​IMG]

creepersareokay and Erebus45 like this.
  7. Fangdragon1998

Fangdragon1998 Queen of the Nubs, La Elite Dragoness, Kæri On!

And then there was michael jackson...

8. Empoleon_master

I love her face book page!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    From George Tekei's face book page.
    n a decisive ruling, the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals in Denver has ruled that UTAH's ban on same sex marriage is UNCONSTITUTIONAL. Also today, a federal judge threw out INDIANA's ban.
    The march toward full marriage equality is inexorable. EVERY federal court that has addressed this question in the past year has ruled on the right side of history. The score is now 16 to 0.
    [​IMG]

And then there was this.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/chrisgeidner/federal-appeals-court-upholds-ruling-that-utah-same-sex-marr

And last image for today's post, I swear.
    [​IMG]

Erebus45 and Skaros123 like this.
  9. Juanphis

Juanphis Popular Meeper

Despite everything we say, gay people will never be completley accepted by society.

Empoleon_master likes this.
  10. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

Welp, I guess this means gay marriage might be going to the US Supreme Court for the second time...

Last year on June 23rd, the US Supreme Court struck down Article 3 of DOMA and gave the OK for same-sex marriage in the state of California. The ruling was 5-4. Because of this ruling, same-sex marriages performed in states where it is legal are recognized on a federal level.

This Supreme Court ruling could mean the difference between same-sex marriage becoming the law of the land and for states to continue making their own laws on same-sex marriage.

The 10th circuit ruling struck down bans in Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Oklahoma (already struck down and appealed), and Kansas, and New Mexico (Already legal). The ruling was a 2-1 ruling.

11. Empoleon_master

12. scoowby

scoowby Celebrity Meeper

I honestly don't care if I get in trouble for this.

Screw YOU
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 28, 2014, Original Post Date: Jun 28, 2014 ---
    Your gay? I don't really care, I'm just wondering. I don't discriminate people because of their beliefs.

13. Empoleon_master

No, I just share a ton of uber liberal things from lizzy the lezzy that make people laugh, because likes are nice. : D

Skaros123, Erebus45 and scoowby like this.
  14. scoowby

scoowby Celebrity Meeper

15. BlackJack

BlackJack Celebrity Meeper

Why is this still an issue? It doesn't affect you in any way, shape, or form. It's like being in a restaurant and complaining about the guy next to you ordering sausage instead of eggs.

16. Fangdragon1998

Reasonable if you're allergic to the scent of sausage D:

:p

Good think I don't like shrimp or bacon :3

17. scoowby

scoowby Celebrity Meeper

[​IMG]

Look up gay rights on google and it becomes rainbow colored.

SirCallow and Empoleon_master like this.
  18. Mainkreke

Mainkreke Popular Meeper

First thing: I am a Christian.
    Second thing: I have read the bible.
    Third thing: I do have serious faith in God.
    Fourth thing: I think homophobia is plain crude.
    Fifth thing: The bible was written by humans. Humans who also put our religion's beloved Jesus on a cross to die. Humanity is cruel and imperfect, and no matter the fact that the bible was written in synch with our God's intentions, some of the stuff in it, in my opinion, is idiotic. I have nothing against gay people, and I think they should live freely within this world with the same rights as every other person. I don't get what's so disgusting or "wrong" about a man loving a man, or a woman loving a woman.
    Another thing I have an issue with is the incredulous theory that you can "pray the gay away." Our society has put enough people to shame about who they are, and the gays are just another example. Anything other than the norm, or the majority is unacceptable in our generation's eyes and I think the teachings we put in the hand of our future rulers will end in a crash and burn.

To sum up everything:
    People are stupid.
    I love gay people.
    I am extremely hard-headed when dealing with gay rights.
    idk why.

19. Empoleon_master

Also another thing about the bible was that when jesus died (I think it was around that time, I haven't watched banned from the bible in a long time.) the apostles (I think) basically devided into different tribe like houses as to what the bible should and should not contain etc, and the house of Jhon won and they basically wrote the bible the way they wanted to from there on.

Banned from the Bible is a very good series explaining how the bible has changed so much over the years.

Side note from banned from the bible young jesus was actually quite the a hole according to scriptures that are conviently not in the modern bible. With stories of him doing such things as daring his friend to jump off a roof saying that he'll be fine....the friend died, but by the time people started to notice he just went and revived him acting like nothing happened.

Erebus45 likes this.
  20. Fangdragon1998

IS this a christianity debate or a gay rights debate?