1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Brandon24057's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Wishingsstar, Jun 19, 2014.

1. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

+.5
    I like the new app but... in game activity with helping in /shout could use work. I have confidence in you though.

2. Fee-will

Fee-will New Meeper

I'd just like to say that I'm not "new" to this community and have seen my fair share of staff applications. I have been with Meepcraft for a very long time, but due to my resent absence it seems that I have just joined according to /res. This is just my opinion, and I do not like the way he made his application. Agree with it or not, I don't care.

3. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

I'm not going by /res or /p. I'm going by your forum account.
    You clearly said
    "Well, I haven't done this for a while."
    When that was your first post on these forums ever. You basically joined the forums then went straight and judged him.

4. Fee-will

Fee-will New Meeper

Different/new account.

5. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

Brandon, I have two questions for you. :)

1) Why do you want to be Helper? Not why you think you'd be a good one, you answered that in your app... but why do you want to be one?

2) How would you react if multiple people start saying that you're doing a horrible job and should be demoted?

6. Wishingsstar

Wishingsstar Popular Meeper

1. To help people all over, especially illegal cases. I would always focus on my job. I would be 110% devoted to it.

2. I would take into consideration what the people would say. I would try to fix what they would say about me, and work my hardest to do my job as efficiently as possible.

7. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

I feel like I should say this since this is very relevant. Today when we were on Teamspeak, Brandon was cursing like crazy. He didn't have anybody's permission, and I ended up having to tempban you. You have potential, but you are not definitely not ready yet.

8. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

Thanks for answering! :) I'm not going to give you an up or down vote for this application, but I will say that your answers (and our talk on TeamSpeak) have helped address some concerns I had. You're friendly and dedicated, and you know a lot about the server, though I'd still like to see you more on the forums (and being more helpful, as much as it pains me to say that on a staff app). Good luck!

9. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

Hiya Brandon! We are really pleased with how you improved your application and some aspects about yourself when you applied this time. We would like to see you work on your maturity on TS, which is our biggest concern. We also would like to see you help on forums more!
    This is denied, but you are doing great at improving.

Wishingsstar likes this.