1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Post a positive comment about a current staff member

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Cooleysworld, Sep 8, 2013.

1. SirCallow

SirCallow Legendary Meeper

I like all staff, and although I haven't been keeping up on all the new ones, Monkey (no longer staff), Boobear, Bass, Sirrr, Diana (no longer staff), and Andrew are a few of my favorites. And LK. She is cool too. :D

Last edited: May 22, 2014
    BooBear1227 and bass_flow like this.
  2. bass_flow

bass_flow Celebrity Meeper

Yup i banned you and now your an even more awesome person than before. :p

JaMiiE_Londors and SirCallow like this.
  3. LMR_FUDD

LMR_FUDD Popular Meeper

4. bass_flow

bass_flow Celebrity Meeper

Positive comments only *Clicks delete*

TimtheFireLord likes this.
  5. Tom Donnelly (Tomrex1221)

Tom Donnelly (Tomrex1221) Guest

S/O to LR_Davius for being sexy idek if he's staff anymore

S/O to flamedemond2 for bein sexy and letting me use your church. This time I'm 100% sure you are on staff

LR_Davius likes this.
  6. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

Ginger: Gingerrrr! The only staff member on this list I meet before they were staff xD (ts btw). You are one of the best town owners ever and a great friend. I remember you were freaking out before you interview xD (ik I did the same thing, don't care ;)) Same thing I said to monkey, get mod now pls
    Chaos: Chaos!!! You are like amazingly amazingly amazing. You gave me the best birthday presents in the worldddd. You are one of the nicest mods ever and I really wanna talk to you on ts during the Summer ;)
    Fetch: Luv ya nub <3
    Puck: You were the first staff member I was friends with on Meep. I've known you ever since you were a helper and I was a nub. You told me what to do on my first app, and I'm really sorry about the theft. But we is friends again and you are one of the best mods out there :) stay cool Puck ;)
    Lex: 2 words; soup mod
    Boobear: Boobearrrrr!!!!! You are one of the nicest people I have ever meet. You have always been there for me and I love skyping with you. I'm really gonna miss you when you quit in September ;-;
    Sjoe: Thanks for unbanning me ;) and gratz on admin! :)
    Fuzzlr: Thanks for running the greatest server in the world! ;)

Last edited: May 22, 2014
    BooBear1227, LexKristen and chaos546 like this.
  7. LMR_FUDD

LMR_FUDD Popular Meeper

;-;

8. Videogames321

Videogames321 Celebrity Meeper

@Cooleysworld You spend so much time and money dedicated towards the server; I'm most glad you're on the team.
    @DianaB72 You were one of the greatest Admins I've known. Although I'm not the oldest player on the server, I've known numerous of them.
    @onis_luck Honestly, I'm fine with you. This world has a strict policy, and I like your entire personality.
    @Sirrr_Pig To me, you're one of my favorite people. You are fun, nice, generous, etc, with all the qualities I love about you.
    @Sjoeppappentrap I can never spell your name correctly. I don't know very much about you, but you're a fine person.
    @DevilSpawn112 You've helped me in multiple instances, where I didn't know what to do.
    @MrsMegan You're very playful, and you're a good friend. You hang out with everybody! You are serious at times, yet also have a personality change.
    @LexKristen To be honest, I respect you very much. Back when I was one of the newer players of the server, I remember you were always helping me in modreqs and others.
    I'm extremely glad to have had the great honor of meeting all of you!

LexKristen likes this.
  9. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

I'll make a real reply later, but something positive about abbythrowsstuff and chaos546 is that they have great taste in TV (if disturbing taste in ships)! ;)

Season finale tonight! Carry on my waaayward sooon...

10. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

oh god im so not ready

11. iOblivion

iOblivion Popular Meeper

Hmm
    @bass_flow is just horrid, as in horrid, i mean horridly awesome!
    @AndrewDemonX cant say on here, cant say cause words cannot say how thankful i am towards you!
    @Cooleysworld My *BLEEP*ing god are you Bill Gates? Jk, but for real, you have given more then Bill Gates ever owned it seems like. Urcewlithikziliku

bass_flow likes this.
  12. Fangdragon1998

Fangdragon1998 Queen of the Nubs, La Elite Dragoness, Kæri On!

I have lots of good things to say about lots of staff members :3
    @BooBear1227 - Boobear is mai buddy. She was the second to guess who flamedemond3 was (brilliant thinking, btw). I swear this girl is an angel. Always sweet, helpful, organized, logical, so smart.... I have yet to see anything bad from her :D
    @chaos456 (er... numbers bumfuzzle me :3) - Does her job and does it well. When I was forum banned, she took the time out of her day to pay attention to my problem, look up everything I asked, and went above and beyond to explain to me where I went wrong. She was never rude about it and we had a great conversation. Super mature (hehe, i remember you from last summer... the difference is astonishing!), funny, kind, and patient. You're awesome.
    @LexKristen - I didn't meet you until around the time of MeepNetworks (in a different place). You have always been friendly, fun, while remaining mature and... well... Lex!
    @Flamedemond2 - I dun see you much anymore :( But you're still a fun challenge in kitpvp, and really respectful every time I talk to you. Heh, skyblock.
    @Videogames123 - I am so impressed. At first I thought you weren't ready, but you matured so quickly and are still so involved in the community... it makes me happy. I'm glad you're helper.
    @Cooleysworld you always scared me :p But you're really nice, and give so much of your time and money into this server... thank you. (and you like using exclamation marks!)

EDIT: Chaos546 and Videogames321.... I need to work on my numbers :3

Last edited: May 21, 2014
  13. fetch3000rules

fetch3000rules Popular Meeper

thanks bob :D

Muunkee-Alexia and Bob4444444 like this.
  14. PurpleStorm1234

PurpleStorm1234 Popular Meeper

bbycakes2012 and BooBear1227 like this.
  15. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

*546 xP

16. Fangdragon1998

Fangdragon1998 Queen of the Nubs, La Elite Dragoness, Kæri On!

Did it with video too :3 ewps.

BooBear1227 and chaos546 like this.
  17. Bloopers

Bloopers Celebrity Meeper

100th post
    huehuehue

All staff are awesome,k?

RaidByNightOnly and Lady_Hestia like this.
  18. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

bass_flow and BooBear1227 like this.
  19. diamondtree777

diamondtree777 Popular Meeper

All the staff are great but if I had to choose a favorite, I would say Sirrr_pig. He has contributed so much to this community. From the day he became admin (and probably before) he has only made meepcraft a better place.

20. Methul

Methul Popular Meeper

Sirrr_Pig You are funny, work hard and interact with the community.

P.S. And would you like to come to my barbeque? I am serving bacon.

diamondtree777 and Sirrr_Pig like this.