1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Gay Rights

Discussion in 'Debates' started by scoowby, May 7, 2014.

1. Empoleon_master

Empoleon_master Celebrity Meeper

I don't even think you know what actually happens do you? (keeping PG keeping PG)
    This boys and girls is why somethings need to be taught in schools that are not normally, see the quoted post for proof.
    :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

2. Nara_Visa

Nara_Visa Celebrity Meeper

As long as someone doesn't bother me or try shoving crazy ideas at me you can do what ever the hell you want.

3. qawsedrf1835

qawsedrf1835 Guest

In no way is this nor will this ever be a word

4. Nara_Visa

Y U DO THIS TO ME.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 9, 2014, Original Post Date: May 9, 2014 ---
    Off topic, Wth am I a well-Known Member, Tryna keep a low profile here.

5. Angelofdeath324

Angelofdeath324 Popular Meeper

mariage = 1 man + 1 woman idc if you want to hang out together but thats what marrage is

RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal likes this.
  6. Nara_Visa

Steve and Adam would disagree.

7. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

I'll be damned if I'm going to let a stranger tell me I can't get married.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 10, 2014, Original Post Date: May 10, 2014 ---
    Funny thing. Adam and Eve never got married. Neither did "Adam and Steve".

8. Empoleon_master

Empoleon_master Celebrity Meeper

Another funny thing, Kane sort of had this thing with his sister AND THEY TOTALLY HAD KIDS TOGETHER!!

[​IMG]

scoowby likes this.
  9. chirp1234

chirp1234 Celebrity Meeper

To be honest, I don't see why people follow every little damn thing in the bible or whatever. Isn't accepting gays your choice? Are you saying if the bible said it was ok you would be ok with it? I, quite frankly, find this stupid. (Not trying to offend anyone here)

Anyways, I don't mind homosexuals, they're just normal people, they just like the opposite gender. And I don't see why it's wrong, did you ever think of putting them in your shoes? They probably go through a tones of crap everyday. I probably won't change your mind about them, but I'm just saying you don't have to follow your religion, you can if it's right of wrong.

10. Mjr_Minor

Mjr_Minor Celebrity Meeper

Who is anyone to tell another person what they can and cannot do, who they can and cannot love, and brand another human as lesser due to a lifestyle choice (EDIT: marrying the person they love) that doesn't affect them in any way.

Give people their rights. They're called inalienable for a reason, everyone is entitled to them.

Last edited: May 10, 2014
  11. scoowby

scoowby Celebrity Meeper

Exactly!

Guys, homosexuality has been witnessed in over 1,500 species. Homophobia has only been witnessed in one.

12. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

There really isn't too many that are accepting it. Again, I don't agree with gay marriage. If it was legalized at a federal level, no one would allow churches to decide that. That is part of the problem with legalizing it. I agree, however, skaros. It should be the church's choice to host gay weddings. Even if the church says no, they should be aloud to host different-sex weddings.

Cherrykit, CrythSpeedy and scoowby like this.
  13. scoowby

scoowby Celebrity Meeper

I recently sent a letter about this to the US president about legalizing gay marriage in Virginia. I have a friend who is gay and considers himself married to another man. It makes me sick that they can't get married. They love each other, so be it. Let. Them get married!

14. Skaros123

I'm confident about Virginia. The governor won't support the gay marriage ban, and there's growing support for it there.

15. scoowby

scoowby Celebrity Meeper

Good. I will be fully involved in protests until it is legalized.

16. IHAS

IHAS Popular Meeper

[​IMG]

17. Skaros123

Did you make that? xD

18. Jakelikestodig

Jakelikestodig Popular Meeper

Gays are going to hell.
    We will be in heaven.
    Therefore let the gays do what they want while there on earth.

Lady_Hestia likes this.
  19. Skaros123

Tsk tsk tsk. Here's some interesting info I found online. Homosexuals at the time the Bible was written were considered to be eunuchs.

Who were the homosexuals in the Bible? Jesus said this: “For there are eunuchs who were born so from their mother’s womb; and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men; and there are eunuchs who made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. To him who can comprehend, that is enough.” (Matthew 19:12 Lamsa). The Aramaic word m'haym-ne (plural)is translated as eunuchs here, but the root meanings of this word in this form are: trusted ones, faithful ones and believers. These "trusted ones" were also servants such as chamberlains, eunuchs and officers. In addition, m’haym-ne meant homosexual men because they were trusted around women that were married or were not of their family. They weren’t a threat in committing adultery with other mens' wives or in having pre marital sex with the women of the nation.
    The born eunuchs in the above verse from Matthew are referring to homosexual men. The second part of the verse says: "and there are eunuchswho were made eunuchsby men;" These would be the man-made or castrated eunuchs. Also, the eunuchswho were made eunuchsby men were those appointed by the king to be servants in the king’s palace. Some of these were prisoners of war, captives, and exiles (Isaiah 39:7 Lamsa). The third part of this verse should be read as: "and there are believers who made themselves celibates for the sake of the kingdom of heaven."
    Throughout the ancient nations that included Egypt, Babylon, Assyria and Persia; homosexuals were exalted to such positions as eunuchs that watched the women of the harem. Because of the mistrust of men, heterosexual or bi-sexual men were castrated; but homosexual men didn’t need to be. Eunuchs also had a recognized place in homosexual prostitution, and youths chosen as catamitic favorites were sometimes castrated. Homosexuality was long confused with eunuchry. Like effeminacy and hermaphroditism, eunuchry was sometimes thought of as creating a woman-man. The following verses will show that the Bible defines the trusted ones (or eunuchs) as homosexual men.
    “Now God had brought Daniel into favour and tender [love] with the prince (sar- ruler captain) of the eunuchs.” (Daniel 1:9 KJV). The first underlined word is from the Hebrew word khe-sed,which means loving-kindness, mercy and favor, and is translated as favour in this verse.The second underlined word is from the Hebrew wordra-kha-mim, which is translated as tender love here, butmeans love. Daniel was given favor and love (plural) in the presence of the prince of the eunuchs. Most likely the intimate word ra-kha-mim, meaning love, was given to Daniel because he was handsome (See Dan. 1:4).

read more on this website

http://www.homosexualeunuchsandthebible.com/

For the record, Leviticus, the commonly used section of the Bible to spread hate on people and force others to conform to your own beliefs, is not necessary for Christians to follow because it is in the Old Testament.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 13, 2014, Original Post Date: May 12, 2014 ---

Okay Empoleon, I'm first this time. ;)

The Idaho gay marriage ban was struck down today. I'm sure it will get a stayed a appeal, but progress is happening!

http://www.idahostatesman.com/2014/...es-idaho-gay-marriage.html?sp=/99/1687/&ihp=1

20. Epicminer200

Epicminer200 Well-Known Meeper

i dont have anything towards gay rights.... i just think there stupid, and just kinda disgusting and gay......