1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Danielrulesman's Helper Application.

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Danielrulesman, Aug 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danielrulesman

Danielrulesman Popular Meeper

IGN: Danielrulesman
    Skype Username: danielmeep
    Teamspeak Username: Danielrulesman
    Mic use: Yes, I do own a mic.
    Age: 12 (My birthday is August 24th, so ima be a teen soon :D)
    Timezone: CTZ
    Hours online per weekday: 3-5
    Hours online per weekend: ^Same as that (Notice I might not be online at times due to my soccer schedule).
    Position Changes:Citizen-> Helper

Introduction:
    Hi, my name is Daniel. I am a 12 year old boy who currently lives in the middle of nowhere a.k.a. Oklahoma. I am 30% Russian, 30% Ukrainian, and the rest is a mix of American and god knows what. I love to play soccer and Minecraft. I have been playing on Meepcraft since June 12th, 2012. I have been a Trial-Mod 3 times now. I am going into the 8th grade at school, where I run cross country and take a Spanish class (So I can understand all the Latinos during soccer games) besides my common-core classes. I am in all honors and my parents have set a high standard upon me. I also enjoy writing stories about whatever crosses my mind in my free time.

Why you should be Helper/Mod/Supermod ?
    I am a very experienced player when it comes to being a staff member. My first term as TrialMod was a failure, my second was a success, and my third was even better than the second. Meepcraft has also just recently recommenced, as everyone has observed, and needs more staff. I would be a great candidate considering the fact that my knowledge of Towny commands is gargantuan. I have been mayor of many towns which have each excelled and risen to their full potential. I learned many Towny commands from this, and I am now very sophisticated with these. During my past terms as a moderator, I have abetted many a player with Towny commands. I have also shown players how to use the complicated and quite disconcerting chest shop plugin. I have created a clear way of showing players how to use it. After a few promising pursuits using this method, I was able to easily explain how it works and how to set up other shops.

In every one of my terms as a TrialMod I had completed a large and impressive amount of modreqs, especially in my second term, where I had two times as many modreqs completed than any other staff member in about two weeks. I can also type indubitably quickly, so I can stop advertisers/spammers in their tracks or answer a player's inquiry very promptly. Also, because I have a large familiarity of the server and it's commands, you can expect any catechism made by a player to be answered correctly. I frequently see kicks and bans. From seeing all of these in the chat, I have learned what is illegal, what the punishment is for disobeying a rule, and how many warnings are issued until a sequestration is put into place. I have also carefully read and acknowledged all of the rules, so I know what an infringement is and the consequences for that crime is. There are also times where I am in spawn and someone begins to advertise, but no staff are at spawn. I could easily eradicate the problem, before the player does something else that could potentially ruin the gaming experience for another player.

I have an 9 year old sister who LOVES to play Minecraft. She plays a lot and could quite easily be exposed to bad language and sexual content. I want to not only hinder her from seeing and reading these things, but I want to protect all younger players from having to read what some people say. We all know that there are a lot of younger players on Meepcraft, and many of the older staff let some of the bad stuff go because they curse a bit as well. I want to keep it a safe and unassailable playing environment for everyone, no matter what age. Another thing I have that sets me apart from the average applicant is my maturity level. I love to have fun, but if a player needs help I will confront their problem in a professional manner, making sure that not only have I helped the player as much as possible, but that I have also positively represented the staff well. Before I was getting my age out there, people mistakened me for a 15 year old. They were all shocked that I was 12 due to how I acted in game.

Weaknesses: Sometimes I lose concentration and I don't watch the shout. I'm getting better at this each day though.

Conclusion: Overall, I believe I would be a great asset to the staff considering these three factors:
    1. My vast knowledge of Towny commands.
    2. My experience of being a staff member.
    3. The fact that I know the server inside and out.

Thanks for reading my application, I hope you consider it.

Kabixi, LR_Davius and chirp1234 like this.
  2. chirp1234

chirp1234 Celebrity Meeper

Ohmergerd, you are really kind and mature I think:3
    +192974984639864732776289

3. j00mad

j00mad Guest

+1
    Because I'm sooo boss
    And you iz noob.

4. Danielrulesman

5. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

+1.

I've seen you in action and find you to be very deserving of the rank. I just feel a tiny bit reluctant as I believe you've been demoted from TrialMod three times.

Danielrulesman likes this.
  6. Gh05t

Gh05t Popular Meeper

+1, Daniel has the experience and common sense to be trusted with Helper perms, and even more.

7. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

-1231324 u a nub.
    LOLNO. +1.

8. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Guest

+1 lololol.

9. The_Squirrelman

The_Squirrelman Popular Meeper

Hey Daniel, glad you applied! Let's get started.

First, your app. It was clear that content, material, and effort would not be lacking when I opened up this application. As I read into it, you confirmed my suspicions. I loved how you broke down your why into three paragraphs, bringing experience, previous accomplishments, and irl relations to explain your tier of work. Though you've had maturity and trolling issues on MN, I don't think that was directed to the server, but towards the new ownership. Still, it needs to be counted, but I think you're a good guy with good intentions. +.5

10. Danielrulesman

Thank you all for your feedback.

Gh05t likes this.
  11. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Guest

y u no reply to mi

The_Squirrelman likes this.
  12. Danielrulesman

VKL bby I <3 you. dun ever forget. Thanks for that feedback.

VKL_ReWinDzz likes this.
  13. matt391416

matt391416 Celebrity Meeper

Why do you deserve helper?? +1 haha. Daniel will be a good helper but please be in /shout more :p

14. the_sexy_ninja

the_sexy_ninja Popular Meeper

Hey Daniel!

I like your Application, and I know you have lots of experience being staff 3 time before. Your application shows your maturity, and a very good reason why you should get the Helper position. You did do some trolling on MN, but I understand the ownership did not go well with you. I have recently seen you in /shout quite a bit, but never on TeamSpeak, that could because of Timezones and such, I'm not sure. I hope to see you more on TeamSpeak, and I wish you all the best! I'm for a +1, based on your wonderful application, in my opinion.

15. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

I liked the content and length on this app, but, my only problem is in-game helpfulness, I haven't seen much of it in-game, I'm +0 as of right now

16. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

The application in on itself was very nice. I appreciate the effort. As far as your history goes, there's never been any real issues with you before. While there has been times when you'd react negatively to bad situations, I would say you have had some improvement since then. Overall, +0.5

17. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

What was your 2 day ban for from MrsMegan? 7-14 to 7-16? Reason stated: ada

18. marvelgamer13

marvelgamer13 Popular Meeper

+1, your app was awesome! I really like how it shows everything I see you do on Meep and on TS. And finally someone else likes making stories ^_^ You'd be a great helper!

19. Akiratohiama

Akiratohiama Celebrity Meeper

Yus. pls be trial mod buddies +1111111

20. Kazarkas

Kazarkas Legendary Meeper Elder

He is able to handle trolls without going ham with banning perms etc ;)... He is extremely tolerant with new members and he has had prior expereince as staff before. As staff he handled modreqs and everything was done well (no demotion requests, great attitude, good work ethic).

+1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.