1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

A Guide For How To Survive The Enviroment Of And In Kitpvp

Discussion in 'Unofficial Guides' started by Empoleon_master, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Empoleon_master

Empoleon_master Celebrity Meeper

Due to me constantly ktipvping for meebles I have learned soo much of the enviroment I thought I would share my knowledge with all of you.
    And when I say left area of say the mushroom biome I am assuming you are looking at it from the middle of the kitpvp spawning area.

The Desert Biome.
    I would like to start off by calling the closer middle area of this biome the "noob spawning area" because noobs and citizens seem to just go take the first kit they can grab and run forward and since most of the ciitzen kits are in the direction that the desert biome is they just seem to always run forward and fall right around the same twenty blocks in the desert area.

Noob spawning area:
    There are 4 things you can expect to happen in this area which I will now list below.
    1: new players/noobs (the difference is that a noob is an ignorant idiot that never learns etc, only to fail again and again. Whereas new players don't know but eventually DO learn from their mistakes.) falling from the spawning area, and attempting to recover from "omg I fell from the sky and lived omg!" and are for most vip+kits easy kills which equals money, due to the new players being in shock, yay money!

2: vip+s attacking said new players for money from the kills, also when 2-4+ players start attacking the same new player they sometimes draw more new player into what I call a cluster F fight, where 2 vip+s are fighting because one stole a new person kill etc, and I can tell you from experience that these should not be entered into, or you will easily get killed from missed sword attacks etc.

3: Stray arrow shots from new players in the basic orc kit or in the standard elf kit or any exclusive+ kit shooting arrows at other players or people in cluster f fights for a decent kill.
    BE CAUTIOUS OF NEW PLAYERS WITH TERRIBLE AIM SHOOTING ARROWS AT PEOPLE EIGHT BLOCKS FROM YOU, BECAUSE YOU CAN GET HURT!

4: New players in the standard orc kit or basic wizard kit spamming you with harming 2 potions, and ruining your kill streak, due to it only requiring 2 harming pots being used on you to kill your streak.
    WARNING NEVER GET WITH IN 5 BLOCKS OF NEWLY SPAWNED PLAYERS IN THESE KITS, AS THEY LIKE TO SPAM THE HARMING POTS THEN GET KILLED IN 3 HITS SPAWN AGAIN AND REPEAT! ALSO SOMETIMES A SUPRISE ATTACKING NEW PLAYER WILL JUMP OFF AND THROW BOTH HARMING POTS AT THE SAME TIME AND THIS WILL INSTANTLY KILL YOU AND YOU HAVE NO WAY OF SEEING THIS COMING!

The middle back desert section:
    This covers the area from left to right in the middleish area in the desert. I will be going from left to right.

The hill with sand and stuff it's pretty boring and has some cacti here, only come here if you want to snipe some people, and NEVER COME HERE IF YOU'RE BEING CHASED, the precice jumps required to get to the top will often be missed and the person that's coming to you will often get much closer to you and kill you.

The water pool with a tree above it, let me put it this way, NEVER EVER GO INTO THE POOL! You can't run away quickly in the water and even if you're on fire the amount that the water slows you down is not worth it.

To the right and a bit in front of the water pool is what I can confidently call the noob death pit.
    This is a small enclosure with water as the floor and in the middle is a block of water being held up by a sign that's right above an inescapable lava pit. Please do not go into this unless you like getting killed for jumping into a lava pit and loosing your kill streak.

To the right of that are some small hills and stuff that do not really need an explanation asides from this is where sometimes noobs get into a cluster f fight and die quickly after wards, just like the new player spawning area.

Far back desert section:

Cave entrance to what I can only call the Cave of Tears, Death, and Kill Streak Losses more on this later.

Behind and to the left of the water pool with a tree over it is a large magma pool mostly used for players who know that they can't out run the person chasing them, and don't want them to get a killstreak boost, so they just jump in and die.

To the right of the magma pool is some weird sandstone area with parkour that leads to the kitpvp safe area, and in the middle it has a jump that is only passable by drinking a speed potion for the standard elf kit or the Elite kit. The structure is not be used if you are being chased as you will quickly be killed one way or another.
    Also behind this is a thin area where you can run from people, though I would not recommend it as you are running in a straight line and for anyone with bow and arrow you're an easy target.

And much further to the right of that is a cave that leads to an opening inside the ice biome, and is very handy if you're being chased and if you're far enough ahead of your chaser you can run up and around the entrance, switch to a sword, and get a critical hit on your chaser while they're still trying to see where you are.

And for the Cave of Tears, Death, and Kill Streak Losses NEVER EVER GO IN HERE, EVER! It doesn't matter if you're chasing or being chased, YOU WILL DIE!
    It goes like this, weather you're being chased in here or not.
    Dave goes into the cave to kill the person he's trying to kill then, when he's trying to parkour back up, or snipe the person he's trying to kill, 1-3 other players come in and surprise the hell out of Dave and kill him in 1-5 seconds. This really is what happens every time I go into the damn cave, someone comes out of nowhere from behind you and kicks your ass.

I'll do more of this guide later, I hope this helps.

Darke_Amethyst likes this.
  2. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal Meeper

Just use common sense and you'll manage. Btw I bet nobody is gonna read the huge wall of text.

3. Fangdragon1998

Fangdragon1998 Queen of the Nubs, La Elite Dragoness, Kæri On!

Heh, I read it.

4. Ninja_of_Tempest

Ninja_of_Tempest Celebrity Meeper

Summary+My own info:

Be wary of noobs in desert. That is where they start. Going into caves and houses are a sure way to get cornered and die. Harming potions suck. You can get money. Noobs will team up. Yay kitpvp

5. Empoleon_master

Noobs don't tend to team up just more or less get in stupid fights and one remains which is then killed very easily.

Darke_Amethyst likes this.
  6. hostilemobfrown

hostilemobfrown Popular Meeper

read it

7. Darke_Amethyst

Darke_Amethyst Legendary Meeper

A little late but so did I:)

Empoleon_master and SirCallow like this.
  8. kwagscraft

kwagscraft Celebrity Meeper

I read the huge wall of text.

9. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

Kitpvp how to play:
    Be at least vip, elite, or supreme
    Be in a team, unless you can manage everyone ganging up on you.
    Splash harm 2 = 1 - 7 hearts of damage on reg iron armor
    too many hackers, record them (but don't be butthurt)
    Kitpvp is basically who has the better kit and the connection

Also, 85% of the battles are in the desert

mrli1 and Empoleon_master like this.
  10. Jaruv

Jaruv Popular Meeper

I read the 3 first and the last line, does that count as reading the text?

11. Empoleon_master

You have only read PART of the text and thus not all of it, therefor you have only read a tiny fraction of it.

12. Jaruv

Jaruv Popular Meeper

But I did read something, therefor I deserve a cake!:p

13. Killer2themx

Killer2themx Celebrity Meeper

What's funny is that all you do is run and bow and die.