1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Application For Epick8

Discussion in 'Denied' started by epick8, Apr 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Msoper(y0b)

Msoper(y0b) Celebrity Meeper

He may be partially active on the forums but not in the areas that count I.e. q&a, suggestions, etc.

2. speedyjake2003

speedyjake2003 Popular Meeper

You sold me boobears head 200k and after started gloating it worth 10k that is not kind so you would ne a dreadful staff member also when I am in a chat with you the laguage you use is horrific

3. Oo0gumonster

Oo0gumonster Popular Meeper

-Not that good forum activity
    -Haven't seen you help in /shout
    +You are active in game
    + I see you as mature
    +/- Good but not the best app
    + I have seen you on TS
    Overall I will give you a +.5

4. PuckMiner

PuckMiner Celebrity Meeper

-1 You are a good person and all, but I don't think you are fit for staff. You tend to rage more then necessary.

5. TechnoTyson The Second

TechnoTyson The Second Well-Known Meeper

I didn't like the app
    Don't see you in chat and when so not helpful

6. ReadingRockstar

ReadingRockstar Popular Meeper

I have literally talked to you once or twice, and both times you were extremely rude. Maybe I caught you on a bad day, but just because someone has a different opinion than you does not by any means merit you calling them an idiot and such.

7. Kazarkas

Kazarkas Legendary Meeper Elder

Your personality reminds me too much of myself and that would make you a sarcastic bunghole lol.

I don't play on the server that much and I can only reflect on what I have heard on TS.

Telinus likes this.
  8. MeGustaYou

MeGustaYou Popular Meeper

Although I do appreciate the work you did on SALAD, you did it while constantly complaining even though you volunteered and it was completely optional for you to give up anytime you wished to. You are extremely rude and you lack patience.

9. epick8

epick8 The Meme Lord

You are basing the -1 almost entirely on the fact that you bought a head for a price you didnt know about. I also dont appericate that fact that you are lying about what you just said. I did not gloat. You asked what it was worth after you readily agreed to pay 155k. I calmly told you it was worth around 50k. It is not my fault that you wished to agree to a price on something you had absolutely no clue about. It is called being an informed buyer. Do not post lies on this app. Ty.

Ace and HotAsianBeans like this.
  10. Flamedemond

Flamedemond Celebrity Meeper

-1 You logged on me in towny wild (same rules as terrarium) 4 times. You don't know simple rules as not to log, and should not be anywhere close to being staff.

**EDIT**

After speak to MrsMegan and finding out it is not illegal, I am changing my reasoning.

Regardless the fact that it's legal, you still logged, and may continue logging everywhere you go. So for that, since it's only a chance, I will change my vote to a +/- 0.

Last edited: May 3, 2014
  11. epick8

epick8 The Meme Lord

You have repeated this statement multiple times and I keep trying to explain to you. logging in towny wild is not Illegal. If you would like, I can get your brother, or any staff member to explain to you that is not illegal. I do infact know the rules and I follow them to the letter. Would you like me to confirm that with a staff member for you? Anyway I apologize if you felt targeted in any way.

Ace and mistressmacabre like this.
  12. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

Deleted one of my previous posts on this thread so that I could ask this: Can you please point me to the rule that says logging in Towny wild is illegal, or that Terrarium rules apply in towns? Because the only reference I can find is specifically talking about private PvP arenas. I know that both epick8 and I try our best to know the rules inside and out so that we don't break them, so I look forward to your answer. :)

Edit:

LOL, this is like saying, "You griefed me in the Wild, so you may continue griefing everywhere you go." :p Thanks for correcting yourself, though. It can be easy to get confused about these things.

Last edited: May 3, 2014
    mistressmacabre likes this.
  13. MrsMegan

MrsMegan Celebrity Meeper

This application has been denied, one of the main things brought up in your attitude for things. You have little to no patience when it comes to dealing with another person/player. You find a need to argue our language rule on TeamSpeak on any chance possible which is not something a staff member should be doing. If something is suggested to you be a player or a staff member you often will argue this or just not listen. The last thing I want to throw in here is how you are often trashing other players and staff on TeamSpeak.

Feel free to work on the things above and reapply in no less than 2 weeks.

Yobrepos, Flamedemond and Bob4444444 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.