1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Diamondowner56 Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by n00bslayer_99, Apr 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

IGN (In-Game Name): DiamondOwner56
    Date/Time: 1400 AEST 18/04/14
    Reason: Aimbot
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: flamedemond2
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    Ok so this ban appeal is for my brother DiamondOwner56 who does not have a meep account. He types from here on: I do not aimbot. seriously, I got unbanned just this morning (for apparently being printer56's alt (he is my brother too)) Why would I wanna use aimbot and get banned so soon after getting unbanned? I love the meepcraft community so this does not make sense. Also, I have seen the video and yes I do hit him without looking at him, however this is a common lag/glitch that I have experienced several times. and also, I clearly miss him several times. I thought aimbot made u hit them every time.

2. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

Heres the proof for the ban. He isint even looking at him and is still hitting him. Not one of his hits missed him. Care to explain?

Khafra likes this.
  3. n00bslayer_99

Everything except for that common problem (at least in my experience its a common problem) stacks against me using aimbot
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 18, 2014, Original Post Date: Apr 18, 2014 ---
    and yes several of my hits missed him
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 18, 2014 ---
    Ok so I have watched the video over and over again, and I do not see how it looks like aimbot. if you have a good look I am, yes, looking somewhere else and hitting. HOWEVER I'm hitting, but I'm not hitting him. Look closely and you will see that when Im hitting and not looking, he's not taking damage cuz I'm not hitting him. And you can also see that every time I hit him i look at him.
    Btw I'm writing this not n00bslayer_99 (he's my brother)
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 18, 2014 ---
    and by me I mean Im DiamondOwner56

4. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

I will leave this to a higher up to make the final decision. Right now though, you know where I stand. Please be patient while the higher ups review the evidence.

5. n00bslayer_99

Please do.
    Sure.

6. Sjoeppappentrap

Sjoeppappentrap Sjoeppappentrap Elder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.