1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Qwikin's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Qwikin, Jul 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

In Game Name: Qwikin
    Teamspeak Username: Qwikin
    Timezone: EST
    Hours online per weekday: 5-12
    Hours online per weekend: 7-15
    Position Changes: Citizen to Helper

Introduction: Greeting my friends, my name is Cory, although most of you know me by Qwikin. I am a freshman in high school at the age of 13 years old. I am applying today because I have an interest in helping people, and I feel as though doing modreq's and general shout help is a great way to do so. I am fairly experienced in the MeepCraft community, joining March 13th of this year. Although some may see that as new, I have made many friends and have gained an extensive knowledge of commands and workings of the towny plugins and the meepcraft server. I am currently a Premium in game, although if restrictions didn't prevent me from donating higher I would. I did have one previous application, but I had it removed by Deinen0 due to personal problems. Upon reconsideration I am ready and willing to fully involve myself in the community. I feel like this community has done much for me, and I should put a little back. I thank you in advance for taking the time to read and review my application.

Why: I'm sure by now all of you are wondering why you should accept me over the other applicants. I am a very thoughtful person, rarely will I make a decision before thinking about possible consequences of said action. I will use this skill in modreqs, in order to help ensure that the filer is as happy as possible with the result. I try to have a good standing in the eyes of the community, because let's face it, if the community isn't happy, then nobody's happy. I think that having a good standing with the people will allow me to connect with them to help bring possible ideas up to higher staff members, to add to the fun that MeepCraft already flourishes in. I am a fast learner and am willing to adapt to the current staff system of MeepCraft. There is one thing I have to mention, I'm sure many of you are aware of my previous staff position on another server, I must tell you that although my in-game title may not have been changed, I have resigned from the position and will be able to give 100% of my moderating time to meepcraft.

Weaknesses: We all have weaknesses, and there's no reason to hide any of mine. I tend to be a forgetful person, and if I was to be sidetracked by something in the middle of a modreq, there is a risk that I will forget about it. I also tend to be a little sarcastic, sometimes without meaning to, this I don't really see this as something that would prevent me from doing my job, just something I have to work on in order to have a better relationship with staff and the community.

Conclusion: I hope you consider me as a valuable asset to your staff team due to my love of helping people, and my relationship with current staff members. I have overcome my personal issues and other previous staff responsibilities in order to give all of my time as possible to the MeepCraft server. I do have my weaknesses as we all do, but I hope we can look past those in order to come together to make an awesome server.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
  2. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

You didn't follow the correct format, but you did right a very good application.
    Things you are missing:
    - Teamspeak
    -IG hours
    For now, I'd give a +.25. This may be due to different timezones, but I don't see you very active IG.

Qwikin likes this.
  3. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

Yeah, I copy/pasted from word, but now it has the correct format :) and I've seen you IG, so I dunno

nhjed likes this.
  4. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

I'll up my vote to a +.50, but remember not to edit your app. :)

Qwikin likes this.
  5. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

+1.

I find you incredibly responsible, mature and respectful and you can even assert your position well and stand up for others. The only question I have is activity, but you should be fine.

Qwikin likes this.
  6. GifMan

GifMan Active Meeper

Qwikin in the old daze:

[​IMG]

EDIT: That's a plus one.

Sirrr_Pig and Qwikin like this.
  7. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

I need to know who are

GifMan likes this.
  8. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

I've had quite a few conversations with you, and you seem intelligent, and mature. You are able to take opposing ideas and try to understand them and work for a compromise. I like your app, and how it was matter of fact and open. In general +1.

Qwikin likes this.
  9. OrganicTurtles

OrganicTurtles Celebrity Meeper

+1 Qwikin- y u no apply sooner?

Qwikin likes this.
  10. Danielrulesman

Danielrulesman Popular Meeper

Qwikin is VERY mature and helpful. He would be a great asset to the staff.

Qwikin likes this.
  11. Nman830

Nman830 Celebrity Meeper

-Active IG and on forums
    -Not very active in TeamSpeak
    +.5

Qwikin likes this.
  12. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

I'm actually new to teamspeak, I got it about a week ago and I'm still getting used to it, so no, not very active, thanks though, I'll work on that :)

13. Nman830

Nman830 Celebrity Meeper

If you need any help with TeamSpeak, Im your guy!
    :D

Qwikin likes this.
  14. Tasmiki

Tasmiki Celebrity Meeper

As a great Fluffbear once said, 'Qwikin is much more capable of what he thinks he can do.' He would be a great asset to the staff, and you would be a Qwikin (LOLJK) not to accept him. Ploos wahn point ohh

Qwikin likes this.
  15. Tasmiki

Tasmiki Celebrity Meeper

Damn, I didnt see you put that.

Danielrulesman likes this.
  16. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

I like gorillas ;-; thanks though!

17. Nara_Visa

Nara_Visa Celebrity Meeper

I don't know if Iv +1'ed anyone before this but anyways
    +1

Qwikin likes this.
  18. chirp1234

chirp1234 Celebrity Meeper

You are really mature and responsible,I also loved your app:)

+1

Qwikin likes this.
  19. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

Thanks to all of you :)

20. awesomesauce300

awesomesauce300 Popular Meeper

+1: He's one mature d00d.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.