1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Danrjik Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Danrjik, Feb 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danrjik

Danrjik Active Meeper

In Game Name: Danrjik
    Skype Username: danielweinstein26
    Teamspeak Username: danielweinstein26
    Mic use: Yes
    Timezone: Los Angeles; Western United States
    Hours online per weekday: Around 3-5
    Hours online per weekend: 10-20
    Position Changes: Citizen To Helper

Introduction: Hello, My name is Daniel, also known As Danrjik. I am a A and B+ student at school. I take many interests such as city building, and architecture. I originally downloaded Minecraft because it looked fun to make buildings, and create things in a virtual world of my own. After a little while, things got really boring, and I started looking up servers. The first server I found was Meepcraft. I tried it, and immediately got addicted, and was on for about 4 hours. The next day, I wanted to find some other towny servers, but none of them had such a population, good mini games, and skyblock adventures! All other servers that I found were deleted, and now this server is my basic Minecraft activity, and I visit Meepcraft on a daily basis now.

Work Ethics: I am able to be up to the task. In Minecraft, I am able to wise up, and even though I may fool around in Skype, and TeamSpeak, I am able to immediately get serious, and be up to the task, no matter what it may be. I usually stay in the vicinity of City Parkour, and TntRun, and lookout for people in /shout that need help, although you may not see me respond, because I usually respond in /msg. I am still a fairly new to this site, but from the start, I knew the Basics, and am now becoming a well known member.

Dedication: Meepcraft Grows on me by the minute. From the start, I immediately knew that this would be the main server that I would check on every day, and make Meebles. I guess that from the first server you get, you just have a very special bond with, because when I first purchased Minecraft, I pictured myself playing on single player, or on L.A.N., but now, I cannot picture myself going on anywhere else. Also, I have to admit, I am a top voter that votes every day, or as much as I can. Even when I am not at home, I go on my phone, log in, and vote for Meepcraft!

Why I should be a Helper: I am the leader at my school drama club (I have a small personal interest in performing arts) and also, Every summer, I go to a 4 day seminar about how to become a leader. Adding to this, I also am in my school student council. I believe that this gives me leadership experience, and helping. I am very trusty, as it is, and I promise that you will always see me in chat (not spamming) and I frequently help people out. I have done my share of /modreqs, and am now full of meepcraft information! Please consider this while rating me!

Weaknesses: I have to be humble, and admit, I am still a new member to this site, but I have been on the server since October/November 2013. Also, I have to admit, I can be immature on chat, but if you meet me, you can get past that, and you will come to think of me as a nice person on TeamSpeak, or Via Skype. I am able to pay attention, and be a good role model to those who curse on /shout, because Even I am more mature than to want to curse. I like to watch out for people that do say sexual/bad words, and tell them that it is not cool, and if they keep doing it, it is not going to fly. If I were a helper, though, I would be able to give proper consequences to people that do cheat, or break rules. Also, my rule is that School comes first, so I might not get on until late to do a "shift."

Conclusion: In conclusion, I think that you should be smart in your voting, and I think that you should be smart in your voting with at least a +0. It is your free choice, and if you think that I am not worthy, say what you need to say. It is your opinion. But I will be overjoyed if I hear that I am fit to be a helper. It is your decision.

Keep on Meeping,
    ~Danrjik

2. TheRealWoohoocheese

TheRealWoohoocheese Celebrity Meeper

-1, Never heard of you until now. New member. And a short and lacking app. Even though you've been here since October, I still have no idea who you are.

3. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

Your application was really good, so as a person, +1, however your forums activity and ts activity (and as far as I know your IG activity, which I may not know better) is lacking. So I'm gonna +0 just based on your first impression of a very mature person, just work on activity if you can

Danrjik and Msoper(y0b) like this.
  4. Danrjik

Danrjik Active Meeper

I doubt that you were able to read my app in 10 seconds. Come on, give me a chance.

5. TheRealWoohoocheese

Doesn't matter how long it took me to read it. The fact that I pointed out some things, is what matters. You posted on here, expecting some negative reviews. Maybe next time you should think it over before complaining that someone took 10 seconds to read your app. It actually took 2 mins. Look at the time stamps.

6. Danrjik

Danrjik Active Meeper

I really do not want to Hear it. I see your reasoning, but there are other things in my life I need to focus on,

7. TheRealWoohoocheese

Okay then why are you applying on helper, if there's other things in your life that you need to focus on? That makes no sense at all.

8. Danrjik

Danrjik Active Meeper

Please just be quiet. I am trying to work on a thread, and I really do not want to talk to you. You have said your piece, and eventually it will just get old.

9. TheRealWoohoocheese

That just shows how desperate you want this, by the way I actually have a right to post on this thread, and I also have a right to type. There's no law saying "@Macstre can't post on Danrjik's staff application."

Videogames321 likes this.
  10. Danrjik

Danrjik Active Meeper

I never said that there was a law. I am trying to be nice, but seriously, you have said what you need to say (as it says in my app:)) and you're done. I have nothing more to say to you, and will just ignore everything else you are saying that will drag this on any further. After all, it is the MATURE thing to do.

11. TheRealWoohoocheese

If it was the "mature" thing to do, you wouldn't have replied to my comment in the first place. Making you look desperate.

12. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Denied, it has been less than 2 weeks since you last applied.
    In this time work on the things mentioned here and in your last two applications.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.