1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Kingjackson's Application Form

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Kingjackson, Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingjackson

Kingjackson Popular Meeper

In Game Name: kingjackson46171
    TeamSpeak Username: jackson46171
    Skype Username: [email protected]
    Mic Use: Yes
    Timezone: EST
    Hours Online Per Weekday: 2-4
    Hours Online Per Weekend 1-3
    Intro:
    Ok. I just want to start off by saying nobody is perfect. But they can always Improve. I would love to help in a cause like that. And well I think helper mod etc. would be a perfect way to do that. I mean I'll admit. I really am not that involved. I mean some of you who play meepcraft know me as kingjackson46171. If you know me then you know I am oniste and trustworthy. I mean I think it is really stupid that you have to be so involved just to be a staff member. I think what you really should be looking for are people who you know that you can rely on. I mean Ill admit Ive had a few issues and needed staff help on the server. Both times they failed to help.
    Just think about that for a moment…

Why Should I be Helper/Mod/Admin:
    I really think that meepcraft is minecrafts best server. It has everything. But I think it could be even better. But that will take a lot of help. And I think I could be one of those helpers. Those people who make a difference on the server. Not those people who pay a crap ton of money just so they can be snotty and big mouthed with other players. Ill admit that that I don't have a rank. But I think that gives me an advantage. I can truly understand what those low ranked players are feeling. I don't think that the other staff truly understand what it feels like when you aren't a high ranked player. As I said before I am trustworthy and I can understand what what the other players are feeling. All the players who know me well would trust me not to eat stack of pork when I'm starving (in game). I could go rambling on about how involved I am and how much i've donated to the server, but I choose not to type something that was meaningless. I don't just want this rank to show off to other people, I want this rank so I can truly make a difference on the server. That is why I think I should be a part of the staff.

Weaknesses:
    Im sure that anyone his in staff right now could take up a whole page filled with there weaknesses, and so can I. But I think I will focus on one weakness I have that could really set me back. Social involvement. Really the only reason I even have TeamSpeak is so that I could do this application. On the server I don't shout very much. Im just not a very social guy. But I do know that if I am chosen for the staff list I will become very social. I mean I can definitely make a difference social or not but I know that I am going to have to become social.

Conclusion:
    After you have read through my Application I would like anyone who is reading this to take a moment to think about what a good staff really means. A rank and a lot social life or actually understanding what players think. Sure a social life and a rank helps. But does it really make a difference on the server other than donating. Do you really want those snotty jerks all over the server or people who can really make a difference on the server. Don't just deny me because I have bad social skills. Actually think for a moment about whats really right. Thats all I ask of you.

Yours Truly,
    kingjackson

Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
  2. Kingjackson

Kingjackson Popular Meeper

3. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

I think the phrase "Who are you?" sums it up. Be more active in game and on the forums. Your staff application was your first post. That's not a good thing.

Although, I gotta say, anyone who gives them self a +1... Yes.

But in all seriousness, no. Please get more involved with the community, and don't +1 your own staff application.

Mysteryperson13 and Deinen0 like this.
  4. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

No
    you edited your application, which is an auto deny

5. NorthernLights17

NorthernLights17 Celebrity Meeper

Did you really just +1 your app? Lol
    Just from that im giving you a -1.

6. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

-1 i have never heard of/seen you in game, and NEVER have your first post on forums be a staff app…..and really +1'ing your own app?!

MaxximusDavid likes this.
  7. Kazarkas

Kazarkas Legendary Meeper Elder

Can this result in an auto-deny? Like seriously....

LOl.....

8. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

Hi Kingjackson,

There were a few things I wanted to point out here. First of all I have never seen you in game, on forums, or in teamspeak. Forums show that you are new. Its always good to know your way around forums and be active before applying for staff. Secondly, you +1'd your own app. That is very much frowned upon. Also, I see that you have a previous sexual content ban. As staff you would need to maintain calm and orderly discussion in /shout. Staff are still expected to follow all of the rules just as the other players of meep. I would suggest talking in /shout a bit more and become known on forums and TeamSpeak. You may not think that being involved is so important, but you have players that want to know that you know what you are talking about when you answer their /modreq. They want to see where you have said something useful in /shout. Social activity is what the players themselves prefer, someone that will interact with them even though they became staff. I understand your weakness as I was pretty shy before, but part of staff is being social, knowing the players, and conversing with them. In my own personal opinion, I would like to see your social activity improve greatly before giving you a +1. With that being said, I find a lot of your app to be pretty good, but giving your social activity with the MeepCommunity, my vote is +/- 0.

Good Luck.

9. Juanphis

Juanphis Popular Meeper

Congrats for your first 2 messages.

Suggestions:
    Be more active in forums
    Help more in game
    Talk in /shout

For now, -3

10. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

Hey kingjackson, glad to see your applying. I'm gonna go ahead and jump strait in.

- you dont need to say that you here to help. We know you want to help, why else would you be applying?
    -spelling and grammar does count, it is a good idea to run this through Microsoft word before submitting it.
    - be more activ on forums and teamspeak
    - the app itself was not great, try breaking up key points and expand on them.
    - I do not see you in /shout often, so it's a food idea to become more involved with other people and become more "well known" to the community.
    - forum activity is low, try being more active on all regions of the forums. Try to also post relevant info that contributes to the topic.

Overall I'm a -1 but I wish you the best of luck :)

BooBear1227 likes this.
  11. Lysseal

Lysseal Popular Meeper

-1 'For the reasons above.

12. MeGustaYou

MeGustaYou Popular Meeper

Hello kingjackson,
    The staff and I decided that you are denied. We believe that you definitely need to work up your activity in the community and in the server in general. You were in /shout earlier spamming. Unfortunately, this is not the proper demeanor that the staff represents to the community. Sorry, please reapply in 2 weeks. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.