1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

ZapChance's TrialMod Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by ZapChance, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZapChance

ZapChance Popular Meeper

IGN: ZapChance
    TeamSpeak 3: ZapChance
    Mic: Technically. I prefer to use a text-to-speech TS plugin.
    Timezone: PST (Pacific Standard Timezone)
    Hours online per weekday: 2 - 5
    Hours online per weekend: 2 - 7
    Position Change: Exclusive to Helper

Introduction:
    Guten morgen! That's German for good morning. Yes, I'm back and applying for Helper. This being the introduction, it's time to tell you about myself. I've played on Meep since August '12, and received the rank of TrialMod in November '12 until the era of CrueltyGaming. Not much to say, I love electronics and programming. You may or may not know me because of my famous stubborn nature. :)oops:)

Why should I be Helper? I would hope you all know me as someone who can be of great help and someone to look to when you need some assistance, even though sometimes it seems just a tiny bit scary to approach me. I take pride in the work I do, and do it to finish right. I work to inspire innovation with persistent perfection as I always like to remind myself and others. I have to the experience needed to complete to job of Helper, as I know the commands and guidelines for all staff members. Rules shouldn't be of any issue, as I've re-read them as I did before I applied last year, so I have those down like the back of my hand. I love children, as I am still one myself. I want to have fun, while helping others have fun. I am not afraid to ask for the help of superiors (Deinen0, this means you! :p). Yes, at times, I do need to sit back and think. But it is human nature to make a mistake, apologize, and learn from your mistakes. As Gandhi once said, “Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.” I believe in second chances and the act of making of for one's mistakes. That is why I so highly stress this.

Weaknesses:
    We've all seen it, I can be very stubborn at times. I do this because I feel that what I am doing is the right choice, even if it is not. I need to learn to suck it up and deal with the fact I am wrong at times. I can also seem to come off as immature, but it's just my way of being unique. I am still a child, and I will end up being immature at times in my life. You might also ask, "Why do you use a text-to-speech plugin on TeamSpeak?" To be honest, I just find it creepy to talk to strangers over the internet I do not know, and I find text-to-speech a comfortable way around this.

Conclusion: Maybe a little short? Well, as my English teacher always has to remind me, "Shorter can sometimes be better. " Hopefully I've fit the most important details you need! I may be immature and stubborn, but I can and will try to the best of my ability to finish the task at hand. I want to be apart of the staff team again, being able to /claim modreqs once again, and most importantly, I want to be a better person. And if all else fails, "If we cannot now end our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity." -John F. Kennedy

For the Republic,
    -ZapChance

2. Ohyeah95207

Ohyeah95207 Popular Meeper

You were NEVER a good mod.(Sorry)
    Your just not ready to moderate people
    Ive been around you for a while now, you always do something wrong.

HotAsianBeans likes this.
  3. ZapChance

ZapChance Popular Meeper

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I'm not going to stand to you saying that I never did anything correctly. I'm most positive I can handle simple Moderator tasks. I was never given a dermit, nor demoted, nor were you even remotely active for half the time I was Moderator.

Flamedemond likes this.
  4. ZapChance

ZapChance Popular Meeper

I resigned due to Cruelty.
    Yes, that's true. But at this point, I don't really care about SuperMod.

5. Candy_Master

Candy_Master The Canadian Candy

Because I have known you for a while and I have seen that you take revenge sometimes if someone says no to you or you don't see that it satisfies you when others think it is fine. Plus you can be quite stubborn and sometimes rude when you start segueing with someone.

I never realize you were a
    Mod effort the crueltygameing (sorry) so I can't put a opinion on that part, but I can because I have known you for a while now.

6. TheRealWoohoocheese

TheRealWoohoocheese Celebrity Meeper

We don't have Trial-Mod anymore...it's helper. Also, I have no idea who you are.

7. ZapChance

ZapChance Popular Meeper

I put TrialMod due to the fact I find it more appealing to the tounge. :p

Flamedemond likes this.
  8. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

You have shown to me a consistent lack of maturity both in-game, on Skype, and on the server I once owned. You were never an outstanding moderator. You did just enough to keep from getting in trouble, and kept your head down a lot. Unless I'm just not online when you are, I don't see you often help in /shout.

The one thing you've got going for you is your forum activity.

Work on your maturity. I've noticed it myself, and several other people have, too. We expect the best out of the staff, and I don't think (at least I hope I haven't) I've ever seen you at your best, and you need to be more active in game.

So, as stated, -1 from me for now.
    Good luck!

9. osymigosy

osymigosy Popular Meeper

Your application
    Obviously it wasn't terrible because Oroperion didn't say anything about grammar. It was of decent length but that's not of superior importance.
    In game activity
    I don't see you super often but I do see you. That may be time zones.
    I was there in old meep I remember most of the staff then but I don't recall you, possibly because or your skating through by your teeth as far as effort goes( according to oroperion).
    Attitude/ maturity
    I have seen in person your need for revenge. That will hold you back of you don't get control of that. Also, I know for a fact that your maturity can use some work.
    All that said I am at
    Good luck!

10. Hillbilly19970

Hillbilly19970 Celebrity Meeper

-1 Purely because i never see you active on forums or meep.
    Anyways i wish you good luck.

11. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

I have had many experiences with you, most of which were negative. You do not know how to control your anger. If you do not get what you want, you get really mad.

You were also recently tempbanned for sexual content (I think the ban was overturned?) Regardless, it would be different if you had said something inappropriate a while ago, but it was just recently.

My vote is a solid -1
    Good luck.

12. Treehugger_Bill

Treehugger_Bill Popular Meeper

I don't see you helping in-game.

Flamedemond likes this.
  13. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

14. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

Gonna be probably be accepted anyway but since Fluff quit, you've been inactive and if I remember, during MN you were spouting out so many curses and raged.

15. MeGustaYou

MeGustaYou Popular Meeper

-1You often just full out lambast the server without actually providing reasoning or constructive ideas to fix the idea. You are also often very rude to people in /shout. I do not think you are a positive role model for the community at all. Sorry, but I don't think that you are fit to be helper or that you could handle it.

16. Lysseal

Lysseal Popular Meeper

I like you Zap, I do. But I don't see you helping much, and I don't see you in game anymore :(. I thought that you were a fairly good mod though. So I'm going to +/-0

Tagswag33 and Flamedemond like this.
  17. Flamedemond

Flamedemond Celebrity Meeper

I for one liked you as a mod. I had many good experiences with you and you wouldn't have gotten mod if you weren't a good trial mod (at the time it was trial mod).

I for one am a +1 because I have always liked you and found you friendly. You were also always nice to me :D

ZapChance likes this.
  18. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

-0 you were an ok mod, but your forum activity is bad and, probably due to timezones, i dont see you much IG

Qc_Diamond likes this.
  19. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

Sorry but i am a -1 on this.

never helping in shout.
    Rude to other players.
    Not mature in game

StopResetting likes this.
  20. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

Ray is talking about before the whole MN situation, where you resigned because everyone -1'd your SuperMod application.

I've seen you act quite hostile in game, not saying I don't, but I'm not sure staff want these people anymore...

nhjed, Oroperion and Skaros123 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.