1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Flamedemond Helper application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Flamedemond, Nov 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flamedemond

Flamedemond Celebrity Meeper

In Game Name: flamedemond
    Skype Username: flamedemond
    Teamspeak Username: flamedemond
    Mic use: Yes
    Timezone: EST
    Hours online per weekday: 2-5
    Hours online per weekend: 6-12
    Position Changes (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod, Mod to SuperMod): Citizen/Elite - Helper

Introduction:

Hello. My name is Adam and I am a 11 year-old boy. Last time I applied was during very old Meepcraft and I was 9. Everyone was saying I was to young. Well, now I am 11 and I'm applying. I know staff only wants mature and responsible players, but age doesn't necessarily mean maturity. I believe that I have maturity and would be great for this position of staff. I am very successful in school and all my class looks up to me as like the "smart guy". As being Helper/Mod/Super Mod/Admin, you need to know about the server rules and forum rules. I have been playing Meepcraft for a very long time and I do know the rules. I will thank you in advance for reading this.

Weaknesses:

Well, I am not perfect and I do have weaknesses that get in my way rarely. Those weaknesses are that I always fight for something until there is hard proof against my thought. I am also somewhat shy on TeamSpeak3. Speaking to people when I have no idea who they are (strangers) kind of freaks me out a bit, but I can definitely work on that. The thing I have the most trouble with is my anger (sometimes). It will get so out of control sometimes and I can just lose it. I have never done that in game but in real life, I will do that sometimes. I am not proud of it, but it's who I am and although I have tried working on it, it has only gotten me so far with it.

Conclusion:

In conclusion, I would just really like to say that I think that me being staff can not only help my gaming life, but also my real life. I can really learn to not be afraid to share my ideas or to not be afraid of speaking in front of crowds for a project or something of the sort. It would also improve my time playing on meep. I always hate when people do stuff that is mean and not fair. I can help with that. Enjoy :)

Once again, I thank you for reading this.

~flamedemond

2. osymigosy

osymigosy Popular Meeper

Application
    The application was short. Well written but short. Also *whisper* your missing your why *whisper* you need to separate the why from the introduction.
    In game activity
    I know you play a lot, but I have never really seen you help, in /shout that is anyway. That needs improvement.
    Forum activity
    You forum activity is great, at least compared to mine. That's a plus!
    But forums are not everything. I strongly recommend you get to work on those things before the decision of you application is made. I think the chance is there you just need to make it happen.

I sit at a +-0

Flamedemond likes this.
  3. the_sexy_ninja

the_sexy_ninja Popular Meeper

Where's the 'why' section?

Flamedemond likes this.
  4. Flamedemond

Oh. Sorry I thought it was part of introduction. Just wondering if I can add that in. Or should I make a new post?

5. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

1- immature,
    Due to the comments in shout last night to jakersf..

Flamedemond likes this.
  6. Flamedemond

Just pointing out, he was the one swearing at me and got temp banned for it and I will work on that but as I said I fight for what I want.
    Sorry. I was tired when I made the app. Should I add it in? Or make a reply?

7. Toasteds

Toasteds Popular Meeper

If you add in anything major, it is an auto-deny.

Flamedemond likes this.
  8. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

hmmm, i am a +/-0 on this. You can be a little immature and your app was lacking the "why" section. your activity is great, and you can be mature if you want to.

Flamedemond likes this.
  9. Flamedemond

10. Flamedemond

Sorry. That is the full version of it. Hope it doesn't affect anything. :/

11. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

denied format issues

Flamedemond and DeathBunny55 like this.
  12. osymigosy

osymigosy Popular Meeper

editing your app is an auto deny sorry.

Flamedemond likes this.
  13. Flamedemond

Due to the format error, do I still have to wait the 2 weeks to re-apply? Just wondering. If so, it is fine, but I would just like to know to make sure.

14. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

Locked, Good luck in 2 weeks.

Flamedemond likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.