1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper application (Ashes_skull)

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Andrew, Nov 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrew

Andrew New Meeper

IGN: Ashes_skull
    Skype username: staff can p.m. Me for it
    Timezone: central time zone
    Hours online in weekdays- 10-20 hours
    In weekends: 15-24
    Position change: supreme- helper

Hello, my name is Andrew, but my friends call me Andy. Most of you know me as ashes skull. I began playing in old meep sometime in October and I think it's time for me to attempt for helper. I would be good for several reasons. The experience I have had, the heart I put in the the things I do, and how I'm involved in meepcraft.

Experience I have had many diplomatic reasoning with many people that have lived in my older towns. I am good at listening to people whether its teaching or getting rebuked by those above me. I know how this system works since I've been here over a year and I do not want to let it down.

The heart. This server has been one great adventure after another which is why I love it. I work on a farm and I don't quit till the job gets down I have a family that I would do anything for. I play many sports football is my favorite and I find you have to go 110% or else your gonna get lit and rout on your butt.
    I've been getting more involved with helping others with their problems in meepcraft even if I'm doing something important. My friends tell me I'm great at resolving problems between them but I'll let you decided that.

Involvement. This is an important skill to have because through this the players can trust you. I do my best to answer questions already. If someone needs material in my town I'mwilling to get them for them.

I know that I have weakness. I'm not as involved in forums as I should be.

I believe with all my heart I can with the staff improve the meep. I've learned from many mistakes which is we're my experience has come from. I thank all who write praises and those critics because it shall help me with the future. I hope to call all of you my friend.
    Best wishes,
    Andy​

2. Taha

Taha Well-Known Meeper

I HIGHLY Doubt you will be on Meepcraft for 24 hours straight during the weekend.
    Forum activity is not your only only weakness.
    Application was short/ needs more effort in my opinion.
    Forum activity is lacking.
    Many grammar mistakes (I am a HUGE grammar nazi <3 )

3. StopResetting

StopResetting Popular Meeper

^^
    Also, where's your teamspeak?
    Teamspeak is a requirement you must meet to be considered for the position.

I'd also expected a lot more quality content in an application from someone who claims to have been on the server for so long. Reasons weren't the best, and weakness is something that should not be there. Ever. You cannot decide to apply even whilst knowing you do not meet all the requirements. -1

4. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

-1 didn't list your teamspeak username and forum activity is terrible

5. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

No TS included in the format (that is required)
    Also, you just filed a modreq about a shop ID. In my honest opinion, you should not be applying if you are still filing modreqs yourself (unless it involves theft/luring etc.)

6. Mainkreke

Mainkreke Popular Meeper

*TeamSpeak is required
    *No forum activity
    *I've never heard of you
    *Same as above, I'm pretty sure you're not on MC for 24 hours
    *Also, I feel you fibbed a bit. You claimed you play a lot of sports, including football. What I don't understand is, how can you have all the after school and weekend activities, and still be on for 10-20 and 15-24 hours a day?

7. Andrew

Andrew New Meeper

Whe
    When I was putting down time I thought it was meant as a hole not this day I played this that day I played this amount my bad for the confusion

8. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

TS, Format Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.