1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted (Updated) Marshallmafers Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by marshallmafers, Nov 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marshallmafers

marshallmafers Celebrity Meeper

IGN: Marshallmafers
    Date/Time: 11/22/13
    Reason: Ban Evading
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: Onis_Luck
    Why we should consider your appeal: Every Admin and 80% of the staff at the time of me 'ban evading' knew I was and did not care, I know that no one is exempt from the rules but I do not see the reason to now give me the perm ban for it.

Reason's why I should be unbanned :

When I was perm banned by Fuzzlr for spamming that the new spawn sucks, a perm ban was very extreme for 'spamming'. I got on an alt for multiple reasons. 1. A perm ban for 'spamming' was wrong. Even if it was from Fuzzlr that was over doing it. For no reason should a person be perm banned without even a warning for 'spamming'. 2. I got on an alt to keep building for the server. I was not going to wait a week for my main 'Marhsallmafers' to be unbanned because he was perm banned for something so dumb. A kick even would of made more sense, but a perm ban? After building in creative I was given the rank [Architect] on Le_Umbreon from Onis_Luck. Even with him knowing that I was ban evading he gave the rank to me anyways. After giving nasapc123 the 'ok' from Fuzzlr to unban my main Marshallmafers, Onis_Luck transferred the rank [Architect] over to my main. And I guess that I was not perm banned for 'ban evading' at the time was because I was building in creative for the server. But once I had resigned as Architect I was perm banned for Ban evading? Either I was being used or I am being Black mailed.

Now here is the story of why I resigned as [Architect].

After building for the server I got greedy out of my own will asking for some perks to go along with the rank. To my understanding at the time, I thought that adding one or two perks to somebody's rank would not be such a big deal, and here's why. When I was using Le_Umbreon to build the account had Ultimate, it was matt4462f's alt account. Matt4462f had been hacked. So he had asked for a rank transfer to that account. After Matt had gotten his account back Le_Umbreon still had Ultimate rank. I had been building his castle at /t spawn Albion on my account Marshallmafers. He let me use his account Le_Umbreon to help me build faster and boy was it a time saver. Being able to fly around was amazing and helped me build alot faster. After coming up with the idea that maybe Onis_Luck could add a few perks to the rank [Architect] thinking that it would not be such a big deal since he got Le_Umbreon Ultimate. I did not know that what I was asking for would cause such a huge uproar. I did apologize to the staff about my behavior. I was still new to Meepcraft at did not know how much staff has given to this amazing server and asked nothing in return. It was very selfish of me to ask for such perks. I am still new to Meepcraft and I am still learning how this server runs. I hope that everyone can forgive me and my greedy behavior. I just simply did not know that I couldn't ask for perks. I'm sorry. If possible as I have said before, I would like to finish building for the server.

P.S. Can screen shots be posted of what has been built so far? It has been a while and having people see what has been built would be nice.

Love, Marshallmafers aka Tyler Walker <3

And if you can not reply to this then just reply on my profile? idk how it works xD

Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
    Lady_Hestia likes this.
  2. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

You were unbanned on the grounds that you would serve as the server's architect. Now that you've "resigned" as the architect, that contract allowing you to evade the ban no longer is in effect. Therefore, I highly doubt that you will be unbanned. Not going to officially deny this, since it is Onis's ban, but I have to say that the odds are not in your favor.

3. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

I apologize for the misunderstanding, but this ban was issued by Fuzzlr initially, and reissued by me, so please wait for Fuzzlr to answer.

4. marshallmafers

I was unbanned by nasapc123 after Fuzzlr said that it was ok, -last time i was banned-

Ryder and Flamedemond like this.
  5. marshallmafers

If I do get unbanned, I would love to finish building for the server, with or without the rank Architect. I guess you never know what you have till its gone.

6. marshallmafers

I was Perm banned by Fuzzlr for 'spamming' which is unjustified. People who spam first time get a kick, I was perm banned, after Nasapc123 got the 'ok' from Fuzzlr to unban me A WEEK LATER. I got back on Marshallmafers. Now I'm being perm banned by Onis_Luck for 'ban evading' even though, He knew that I was ban evading and did not care.

Ryder likes this.
  7. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

• Fuzzlr may ban for any reason he wishes, within the rules or not.
    • Nasa unbanned you, not Fuzzlr. Although he gave permission, Fuzzlr did not make the final decision, and thus did not unban you.
    • Nasa has decided to revoke his leniency. As the admin team is unified, I re-initiated your ban.
    Please wait until Fuzzlr responds.

8. SereneSkies

SereneSkies Meeper

I would say denied.
    Even if I'm not staff.
    We're supposed to be respectful as MeepCraft players, regardless of player skill; Whether architectural, survival, or social.

I have witnessed Marshall being disrespectful multiple times in such manners. Talking others down, telling them they are bad at building, and acting in a noble manner like he owned the place.

9. marshallmafers

I have never told anybody that they are ''bad at building'' I just simply tell them that its ''not bad''

Flamedemond likes this.
  10. marshallmafers

I was banned by Fuzzlr, but he gave the 'ok' saying ''Well, he did make an appeal''. Thus meaning he did technically unban me.

Flamedemond, the_sexy_ninja and Ryder like this.
  11. marshallmafers

''Marshall is no less respectful than many many others on the server. He is also sarcastic- hard to get if you can't hear the love in the voice saying it.''

No words to describe how perfectly worded those two sentences described me. Just perfect.

Lady_Hestia likes this.
  12. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

I am going to lock this till Fuzzlr comes and posts.

nasapc123 likes this.
  13. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

I moved this from the other thread for you.

14. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

Appeal accept and ban lifted by Onis_Luck. 12/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.