1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application v5(or 6)

Discussion in 'Denied' started by VKL_ReWinDzz, Nov 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Guest

In Game Name: VKL_ReWinDzz
    Skype Username: Frank-Runeiverse
    Teamspeak Username: VKL_ReWinDzz
    Mic use: Yeah
    Timezone: EST(New Jersey)
    Hours online per weekday: 5-6
    Hours online per weekend: 4-5
    Position Changes: Supreme --> Helper

Introduction: Hello, some of you know me, and some may not. My name is VKL_ReWinDzz, or Frank. I joined MeepCraft way back in May 2012, and it has made a huge impact on my life. My life has been mostly MeepCraft since then, and it's going to be that way for time to come. I'm applying for Helper here today because I believe that my time in MeepCraft has help me expand my knowledge about mostly everything that a Helper should know, and such. It's really depressing seeing all of the staff resign and leave, and I feel like I should step up to the plate and take a shot at being Helper.

Why you should be Helper?:

Time; Well, like I stated above, I've been with MeepCraft for almost 17 months, and I've been hooked to it ever since the day I joined. I know many of you may automatically -1 this because of my past history with everything, but I ask you to look beyond that and look at me as a good person, because I know that sometimes I can be a real pain, but who isn't at least once in their life? I'm very active in game, and on the forums as well, and in my book, that's what counts.

Experience; I'm really not sure if this would count for ads, but I have been staff on quite a few of MeepCraft players servers. Back in early July, I became a TrialMod on Killeryi's server, and I did my job phenomenally, according to Killeryi. I then applied for Mod about 2-3 weeks later, and was accepted. I proceeded to do my job, and then I think you can guess what happened next. Yup, I applied for Admin and was given the position, and held it for almost 2 months. My time there was good, but I knew I couldn't stay much longer, due to school and MeepCraft still in my mind. Also, I was recently a TrialMod on Kedalion, MrJoe and XeStorm's server, which I did a decent job, because it wasn't an overall big server.

Knowledge; Like I stated above, I joined 16 months ago, and my knowledge of rules, and MeepCraft overall has expanded greatly. I'm very familiar with the rules, due to my past, but in all honesty, I would love to put that all behind me, and just start over fresh. Again, above I said I was former staff on those servers, and my knowledge commands increased even more after I resigned from them, to come back here. MeepCraft has 50 or more players constantly, and I actually mean it when I say I want to give justice to the community and temp-ban/kick the players needed.

Activity; I'm very active in-game, and on the forums. Although i'm not as active as others, I'm still active and ready to go. With my activity, I notice that there's hardly ever any mods on in the afternoon due to school, and I'm pretty much always on after school. I'm on in the early morning when I wake up for school, and I get on as soon as I get home too.

Weaknesses;
    Modreq's are one of my weaknesses because I'm afraid that if somebody submits a modreq, and I'm not sure about it, what do I do with it? Also, I don't know if the commands have changed, so that may be a factor. Also, keeping my rage/anger to myself may be a small factor, because I've been known to get very angry with people at times.

Conclusion: Thanks for reading my application, and like I stated above, I hope that you'll look past my past history and look at me for the good/bad things I've done, but mostly the good things. I'll be in-game now, so if you need me, you can /msg me or add me on Skype and talk to me about things. Goodbye, for now my friends.

(PS: Thought I'd just give it a shot because I haven't really been kicked/banned in 2 weeks(new record)
    (PPS: Deinen said I'll be ip-banned on the forums, so just wanted this to go up before)

2. Mylucky7

Mylucky7 Celebrity Meeper

+1 I want to try this.
    I think you can do something.

chaos546 and VKL_ReWinDzz like this.
  3. Nman830

Nman830 Celebrity Meeper

You have been banned 33 times, Is it even possible for you to be helper.
    You use a lot of profane language.

4. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Guest

Just going to point out that you've been banned for a month, and that I haven't been kicked in 2 weeks for anything. Your opinions are correct, but just putting that out there. Thanks

5. Mainkreke

Mainkreke Popular Meeper

You definitely are active on both the forums and IG, and I think you know most of the commands. Although, your history is pretty, rough. If you're really serious about this, I suggest changing your signature... +.5 I think you'd be good as staff, but I'm kind of hesitant.

6. Nman830

Nman830 Celebrity Meeper

I don't really care im banned and you have been banned the most on meepcraft and i dont think you would get helper.

7. Nman830

Nman830 Celebrity Meeper

Are you kidding?

8. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Guest

Dude, get off the application please if you're going to spam it up and be negative after posting your opinion.

9. Mainkreke

Mainkreke Popular Meeper

You can have your own opinion, I can have mine. I've known VKL for awhile and I know he can be immature, but he has a lot of experience.

VKL_ReWinDzz likes this.
  10. NorthernLights17

NorthernLights17 Celebrity Meeper

I honestly think you can make a difference in the community.
    And im willing to look past your history and give you the benefit of the doubt.
    +1.

11. XeStorm

XeStorm Popular Meeper

-1. You have been banned so many times I lost count.
    I am honestly going to say,
    don't get in trouble and I would +1 you.

12. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Guest

I try not to get in trouble, sometimes.

13. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

+0.5

I like you VK, and I think you could be a wonderful asset to the staff team, but youhave to learn to be able to deal with people, even uf you dodon't like them. Yes, I mean CE. Your recent arguments with him have been very immature, and I honestly expect better from someone applying for Helper. Learn to not argue with the people you dislike.

VKL_ReWinDzz likes this.
  14. Msoper(y0b)

Msoper(y0b) Celebrity Meeper

+1 Frank has matured a decent amount and has not got in trouble much people need to stop living in the past and give him a chance.

VKL_ReWinDzz likes this.
  15. OrganicTurtles

OrganicTurtles Celebrity Meeper

I can't believe I'm +1ing this.

VKL_ReWinDzz likes this.
  16. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

No.
    Never.
    Not a chance.

VKL, I talk to you outside of Meep, and you're an alright guy, but your behavior in game, on the forums, and most other places is just totally unacceptable. You constantly pick fights with people (CreepyEndermen), and your profile picture a while ago was so inappropriate, I can't believe you're not forum IP banned right now. Speaking of forum banned, you evaded your entire forum ban with your alt account, which should've been used only to appeal your forum ban. You swear constantly, and you're a bad influence on this community. Will I PvP with you? Sure. Will I be your friend? Ok. Do I want you to be a staff member? Not a chance on the face of the planet, and I will do everything in my power to make sure this is denied.

Oh, not to mention that snapping at a player on your staff app doesn't help.

17. lightspeedtitan

lightspeedtitan Popular Meeper

-1 Lack of maturity & many other things but I don't need to say more. The last couple of days alone you arguing in shout just proves you are too immature to be in such a position. Want to say you have changed well stop arguing with people in shout and prove it. Enough said.

StopResetting likes this.
  18. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

i think you would be a great helper if you had a better history, i am putting in a +0.25

19. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

Pros
    • You have been on the server for a long time.
    • I can tell you want this position, as you have posted a lot of applications.

Cons
    • You continue to be a nuisance to the staff by getting bans and always pushing the limits.
    • Your attitude has not improved since the last application.
    • You seem to make impulse decisions, and don't fully process what you are doing before you do it.
    • Your amount of bans (33 I believe) proves my point. No player with 33 bans is mature enough to handle a staff position.
    I cannot look past your history if 90% of your history on this server is negative. Plus,you have had recent bans. It isn't all "history"
    • You just recently evaded a forum ban, as Oroperion said.
    • You like to argue a lot, especially recently with CE.
    Overall, -1
    You simply do not have the maturity to handle a staff position.

20. StopResetting

StopResetting Popular Meeper

Not going to be biased here either, I'll also give you my honest vote/answer:

-1;
    You had shown effort in becoming more mature and helpful with the community,

However, lately you have been getting into a lot of arguments with a certain player. You constantly argue on shout with him (and I don't care the reason), you need to learn when to stop. You're displaying too much immaturity. If you cannot control your temper then you're going to have a problem being staff member. You're only intimidating the newer players.

Not only that, yesterday you said in shout that this server sucks.
    How would that look to the newer players coming from someone who holds a staff position? Horrid.

You're still getting kicked, you're still getting into trouble, you're still giving staff a hard time, and that's definitely not good. We need staff members who can abide by the same rules they enforce. And this is aside from your ban history. Your ban history is something I refuse to mention as that'd only turn this into an essay.

And I did read your application;
    • Reasons;
        • Time/activity: You need to help the community more on forums and in-game. You have started helping people but have let that slip since you've been arguing with someone. Even so, you need to spend a lot more time being helpful, responsible and mature.
        • Knowledge: K. Dem Bans Doe.
        • Experience: I like the story, but give us what you learned whilst holding these positions.
      • There was not much to these reasons. To me it was all a bunch of fluff, shifting onto one foot to the other till there was enough content to pass of as enough.
    • Weaknesses;
      • You'd have staff chat and communication is a big part of being on the staff team. I don't like how you're feeling this is a weakness - do you mean to confess communication (asking for help, etc.) is an issue for you?
      • Commands - again communicate with staff. I don't see why this should be of concern anyway, because you'll obviously be told.
      • Yeah, your anger is a huge issue. Please try giving us a resolution - something you'll try to stop this. Assure us you can fix this.
    • Conclusion;
      • Don't thank us
      • Weak conclusion - reinstate reasons here as is the last chance to 'sell' yourself.
    • Ps;
      • No, not unless I've gone daft.
    • PPs;
      • Fantastic.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
    lightspeedtitan and LexKristen like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.