1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Advantage17's Helper app retry

Discussion in 'Denied' started by advantage17, Nov 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. advantage17

advantage17 New Meeper

In Game Name: Advantage17
    Skype Username: Lovellknights37
    Teamspeak Username: Getting one Soon and If someone could tell me the one it would help.
    Mic use: Yes
    Timezone: EST(Eastern Standard Time)
    Hours online per weekday: 2-4
    Hours online per weekend: 5
    Position Changes: Citizen-Helper/Mod

Introduction:
    Hello, Meepers you may know but if you don't my name is Advantage17 or Will. I have been playing on the server for as long as i can remember and Love it. If you know dannyfh1 or John he is my really good friend and he has been on the just as long as I have. I follow all the rules and have never been banned. I would like to be a Helper because I feel that Meepcraft is a great server and should be treated with respect. So if I were to be a Helper i would enforce all the rules and help when help is needed.

Why should I be considered to become a Helper?:
    To be considered a staff member, you need these requirements:

Responsibility:
    To become a staff member, you have to be responsible. Responsibility on Meepcraft can range from things such as completing modreqs to banning people with explanations and proof. The act of being responsible is very important to not just Meepcraft, but life. If you are not a responsible person, you won't have fun trying to get into a college, and getting a well paid job. Responsibility is one of the most important thing that lies between a successful career and working at a fast food restaurant. I and most others can easily say that I am a very responsible person.

Dedication:
    You must be motivated to do a good job, which is why you take many tests in high school to see what you like to do, and recommendations to a good well paid job that will satisfy your appealing. When I start something I usually don't stop until it is finished, or until I run into a dead end. This will apply to staff members and /modreqs. When you reserve a modreq for you to do, you must finish it. If you do not know how to assist the player in that circumstance he/she needs aided, you need to find out how to, and then help the player. You cannot stop in the middle of a /modreq and forget about it, or just quit. This goes for having many modreqs completed every day as a staff member. I can say that I am dedicated to take and preform these tasks.

Experience/Helping:
    I can say that I am an active person, and everyone will agree. But you cannot just be "active" to become a helper. You need to know all the situations that you will be put in. Such as, knowing how to deal with illegal acts of a player, chat abusing, /modreqs, and more. I have experience as a staff member on this server, and I have seen how other staff members deal with circumstances. On the helping part of a person, I will answer any question that is asked on /shout or /msg. I will try to help the community as much as I can.

The Smarts:
    This can mean many things. This can mean that you have to be smart, and know how to take action to
    any problem. This can also mean you were smart and did nothing risky from being banned. I have never been banned on Meepcraft. Being smart may mean that you have an extended background knowledge on the server, the community, and outside of the server. I feel that I fill the requirements for this section.

Weaknesses:
    A couple weaknesses I have:
    Going to get a teamspeak within the week but i need some help if people could skype me and lead me through it would be great!

Sometimes I may get a little immature, but I have that ability to become mature when I feel like it. If and when I become a helper, I will show that dedication and maturity.

Conclusion:
    This is me, Maybe i'm not the best Meepcraft player but I am dedicated to the server and if you will give me a good rating it would help me and you because I want to make Meepcraft a better place.

Ps: Don't be haters just say what you like or dislike i'm just trying to see what I need and Don't let teamspeak i'll be really active within the week.

2. steviefiveo56

steviefiveo56 I just build here

.... he advertised his application

3. advantage17

advantage17 New Meeper

Really kid i didnt

4. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

-0.25 it was a good app, but i have only seen you early in game, that may be contributed to timezones though, also you need to get active on forums.

good luck to you!

5. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.