1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

cazlax24 Helper application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by cazlax24, Nov 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cazlax24

cazlax24 Well-Known Meeper

Ign Game Name: cazlax24
    Skype Username: cazlax241
    Teamspeak Username: cazlax24
    Mic use: Yes
    Timezone: EST
    Hours online per weekday: 3-6
    Hours online per weekend:7-10
    Position Changes: Citizen to Helper

Introduction:Hello, My name is Chase Willard or many of you know me as cazlax24. I have been playing MeepCraft for the past 2 years or so, so Im very familer with the commands and how to help Citizens with them. I have been banned a couple times for pvp mistakes like logging and camping but i have decided to Stop Pvping because it will just get me banned.

Why you should be Helper/Mod/Supermod?: Well obviously I want to minimise the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become Helper to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently. I also believe I should be accepted as a Helper as I would work really hard in game talking to players and helping them out whenever I can. I will enforce the rules that are applied within the server and help whenever the server needs help with something and also give my say in everything and be always giving my time to help out. I feel that this server is lacking staff on my timezone so with that I feel like I would be a great benefit to the team, with this said I also dislike when there are a lot of people swearing and caps locking when no staff are on so I would able to fix this by enforcing the rules. I also believe I should be considered or become a staff member Meepcraft because I go above and beyond of what is asked, and enforce the rules, yet not breaking them. I am a very cheery player, as I tend to brighten the mood up a lot in minecraft servers, which I believe is an important characteristic that can get many, many players to join and to continue to have fun. I realize that this server is just getting started, and if I were to become a staff member, this would make things much easier and less work for other staff members, being that I have a lot of free time on my hands, I can deal with things more thoroughly and more precise with the cooperation of other staff members.I know playing the "I love to help," card wont really make any difference on whether or not I will be accepted for this position, but I will put out there that I absolutely love helping people. Along with helping, I am very respectful to other players, as I specialize in making people feel safe and well respected not only on Minecraft, but also in the "offline world." (The real world). Finally, I think of this staff position as a privilege, not as something I think I deserve, somewhat proving that I, (not to brag) think that I am an unselfish person and player.

Weaknesses: Having sports issues, Might forget sometimes but most of the time i have a good memory.

Conclusion:As staff, I can bring many new ideas to the server for I am a 11 year old kid with a giant imagination. I also have a few friends who are really good with tech and can get them to help me incorporate more ideas (if needed). There are many advantages to being staff as well. I have come to realizing that there is always that one guy who is a bully and makes everyone feel down and I do not tolerate that behavior. I give fair warnings for a kick to even a temp-ban. After several times, I take action and begin to punish them.
    Hope you enjoyed my application
    -cazlax24

superbros1211 likes this.
  2. Nman830

Nman830 Celebrity Meeper

+1
    Helpful and On all the time! Give him helper!!!

3. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

How would you know if he's on all the time, you're perm banned...

Anyways, -1

Application was lacking in all areas other than the why section
    Never heard of you
    Still a New Member on the forums

4. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

Hello, Cazlax24
    Gratz on your 1st post. But the helper app Should Never be your 1st post.

-1 Reasons below:

1. New Member
    2. I never heard of you till now.
    3. Please put real weakness
    4. Never seen you help in /shout
    5. Barely used the Format.

Some tips:
    1. Spend time helping in /shout
    2. come talk on Teamspeak! its a blast!
    3. Become part of the community
    4. Post more on Forums in Q/A, Discussion
    5. Don't post in ban appeals that you have nothing to do with.

5. Lysseal

Lysseal Popular Meeper

Except I -0.5 since your app is good and it is long.

6. Yokosuka12

Yokosuka12 Popular Meeper

-1 you haven't been playing for more than two years.
    I would have seen you

7. superbros1211

superbros1211 Most Popular Meeper

Well, I have never seen you but you could be in a different time zone which is very possible. And for the weakness, forgetting things is a proper weakness so stop saying it isn't.

cazlax24 likes this.
  8. Yokosuka12

I totally couldn't agree more.

9. superbros1211

When did I say that aha

10. Yokosuka12

Some time in chat I think.

11. superbros1211

Oh chat means I am stopping playing, I can't go on the computer now. I am on my phone.

12. Yokosuka12

Um I didn't understand that. Are u from somewhere else besides the U.S.
    -Sorry love correcting sentenses

13. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

^^^
    need i say more? -1

14. Lespauls19

Lespauls19 Popular Meeper

I see a ton of potential, you strike me as a pretty mature 11 yr old.
    However
    - Never seen you on forums
    - Never seen you in game (work on joining ./shout discussions a little more to get yourself known)
    - Never see you help in shout
    - I'd love to see some more content in the app, bring up stuff like work ethic, etc. (also weaknesses need to be actual weaknesses such as "I get snappy when I'm tired" or something of like that)
    - Never seen you on TS
    For now -1, but take a couple weeks (if this gets denied), and try and work on all the things listed, I do see potential.

15. PuckMiner

PuckMiner Celebrity Meeper

-1 There is a lot of potential in you and I encourage you to keep trying.
    Some things you are lacking are:
    • Your forum activity is low so try and work on that by posting in the Q/A section.
    • Come on TeamSpeak as it is super fun!
    • Try and come up with a better weakness.
    • Help out in /shout more and be more active in it

16. iOblivion

iOblivion Popular Meeper

Never seen you in game
    Need to be more well known on forums
    Please post a real weakness

Try to get more well known in /shout
    Answer more questions/help in /shout
    Get more well known by talking/posting/just being friendly

17. Woodchip123456

Woodchip123456 Celebrity Meeper

People can play the server and be unknown you know... Though it is highly unlikey that he has been playing for 2 years.

Sorry Caz, but -1.

I just don't think you are ready yet. You have a lot of potential, and from what I've seen in-game, you are very mature considering your age. Keep working on getting a bit more well-known in the community by posting on the forums and using /shout a lot more often. Good luck!

18. TheRealWoohoocheese

TheRealWoohoocheese Celebrity Meeper

Don't even know who the heck you are...

cazlax24 likes this.
  19. Mainkreke

Mainkreke Popular Meeper

I've honestly never heard of you.. I don't know if it's timezones, but anyways. You need more forum activity, the trick is to be known on the forums. This helps because the people not in your timezone can see your maturity and potential, and the people in your timezone can vouch for your IG activity.

20. BooBear1227

BooBear1227 Sunflower | Always

cazlax24:
    I see quite a bit of potential in you, I really do. I think you just need to become more active in the community before re-applying.

I saw a lot of redundancy in your app. I felt I was reading the same sentence over and over again, just with different words.

What you should work on:
    - Forum Activity
    - TeamSpeak Activity
    - In Game Activity
    - /shout help
    - Find a real weakness
    - I want to see more in an application. I need to get to know the person.

It would be a -1 from me. Good luck! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.