1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Staff Application Samig80538

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Samig80538, Nov 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samig80538

Samig80538 New Meeper

My In Game Username: Samig80538
    I do not have Skype, Sorry.
    Team speak Username: Samig80538
    I have a Mic.
    Timezone: Mountain Time Zone
    Time On Weekdays: About 5-6 Hours.
    Time On Weekends: About 7-8 Hours.
    I'd Like to be a Mod, Please.
    Intro: I think I should be a Mod because Ive had problems before, and lots of them and I have learned how to deal with them, I Read the rules, and I say I'm Smart enough and Mature enough to be a Mod. To get to know me, I'm a nature loving girl with many talents, not to brag but im good with a bow. I love the game MC and I love to play it. I will be Loyal aswell.
    My Weakness: I really don't like people being immature. I like the people who are Mature, and fun, but not the people spamming and greifing not knowing the rules.

Conclusion: I think I am a good role model for this server, for being Mature, and knowing to solves problems others are having. I dont like greifing, I try to prevent it, same with spamming. I am loyal to the server and I have Teamspeak to talk to any of the Staff members or anyone else in need. MC is a great game and I love to play it. :D Thank you to you if I'm made Mod, and If im not, thanks for letting me try!:D

2. Snuffles

Snuffles Well-Known Meeper

New member, 1 post, application feels lacking considering I just read a long essay type thing from another applicant -1.

Also welcome to Meep let me know if theres anything you need to get started.

3. StopResetting

StopResetting Popular Meeper

-1 for the reasons provided above and:
    • This is basically an auto-deny either way; you are required to have a skype - this is a requirement you must meet to be considered for the position.
    • Another thing that'd immediately get your application denied is the fact that you merged the "Why you should be Helper" section into the Introduction section, thus making it look like you did not follow the format. And in all actuality that's exactly what I'm thinking right now, make this section easy to locate - we are not on an egg hunt here. Sometimes that's the only thing people read on the application because of how big of an impact it has on deciding whether or not you've got what it takes.
    • The reasons provided here where vaguely listed out. This is what I got out of it:
      • Has had problems before and has learned how to deal with them.
      • Read the rules
      • Smart
      • Mature
      • Loyal
        • I need elaboration. You cannot give me a list and not further expand on the points. You need to show you know what you're talking about.
    • Position you should be applying for right now is Helper - not Mod. You need the experience as Helper to go up to Mod.
    • You need to provide us with more relevant weaknesses.
    • Conclusion is shaky; correct the grammar and punctuation issues (yeah I went there).
    Right now I honestly see no potential. I recommend taking more than the 2 week limit to reapply to really improve yourself and have actual reasons to give us for your acceptance.

Suggestions: If you are serious about earning a position in the staff team become more active overall and help out the community. You are not online as much as you claim you are, and if you are then you're clearly not dedicating yourself to helping the community as much as you should be. Help out the community! Your application should not be one of your first posts here either. You must be active on forums and show you are dedicated by getting informed and involved. All it takes is going around in the most important sections such as report a bug, suggestions, discussion, and Q&A and posting on them. Speaking of which, if you need further help getting prepared you can always go to the Q&A section and ask what else you can improve on.

4. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

again i question why i post on these things….. you and chaos say it all… anyway -1 for all the reasons stopresetting said….

5. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

-1 Reasons above.

6. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

Auto-denied. Sorry, but you have to have a Skype. Reapply in no less than 2 weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.