1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

archer990 Citizen->Helper

Discussion in 'Denied' started by archer990, Nov 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. archer990

archer990 New Meeper

Game Name: archer990
    Skype Name: endersoldier164
    Teamspeak Username: archer990
    Mic Use: Rare to moderate usage
    Timezone: US Central
    Hours online weekday: 1-2
    Hours online weekend: 5-7
    Position: Citizen to Helper

Intro: I have been a OP before but on a small time server. I started playing this game in 2012 so im pretty used to it. It's not fun banning people but the job has to be done.

Why you ask? I haven't been a moderator before and I want to try something new, but I have been an OP for a small time server that a friend owns. Every now and then the occasional griefer comes on and ruins it, but for every griefer there's usually two good people. I have used proof to ban people for griefing.
    My work ethic is rather high, still being in school, I need to have a high grade.
    Dedication, when I start something I want to get it done. My motivation style is goals, I want other people to complete what they started, but being griefed I have been stopped many times and I don't want that to happen to other people.
    Involvement, when it comes to participating in sports or talking in general, but when I get used to it I start to involve myself and other a lot more.
    Performance, my performance rate is very high so I tend to get jobs done very quickly.
    Justification, I tend to base most if not all of my work on proof so nothing in mislead or falsely criticized.

Some of my weaknesses is when I see something of value (in a game of course) I feel like taking it, sometimes I take it, other times I overcome that feeling. Following that sentence, I have been banned for the past few days, two to be exact, since this was posted for Major Towny Grief, the worse side over came me. Another weakness is having a small bit for arguing of some things that are wrong.

I have just started listening and talking with the teamspeakers before I created this article. At most times during the weekends I play around 5 hours online, mainly mining.

2. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

Hello, archer990
    Gratz on your 1st post. But the helper app Should Never be your 1st post.

-1 Reasons below:

1. New Member
    2. I never heard of you till now.
    3. Please put real weakness
    4. We need staff who follow the rules, Your ban with Major Towny Grief puts a huge dent in my rating for you.

Some tips:
    1. Spend time helping in /shout
    2. come talk on Teamspeak! its a blast!
    3. Become part of the community
    4. Post more on Forums in Q/A, Discussion
    5. Don't post in ban appeals that you have nothing to do with.

james_Grimplin and chaos546 like this.
  3. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

-1 because all of these reasons

CyborgZeroX likes this.
  4. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

Were you not perm banned for x-ray?

5. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

^nope.

Qwikin likes this.
  6. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

Was
    Was it a temp for major towny theft? IDK, his name seem familiar

7. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

This is denied, as you are currently serving out a ban for major towny theft. Reapply in no less than two weeks, preferably at a time when you are not banned.

Qwikin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.