1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal: feartheflame

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Kaede, Nov 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaede

Kaede Well-Known Meeper

IGN: feartheflame
    Date/Time: 23/11/13 - 21:00
    Reason: "Extraordinary Mayor Abuse/Major Towny Theft
    Ban Length: Peminent
    Staff Member: bluecarneal
    Why we should consider your appeal: First off, I'm sorry. I know I made a mistake, at the time of doing this, I was unaware of all the rules (Bad thing, I know). I didn't realize what I did was against the rules when I did it. I didn't mean to cause any trouble, and I was stopped using Towny after I realized what I had done. So so sorry.

2. BooBear1227

BooBear1227 Sunflower | Always

3. BooBear1227

4. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

You kicked at least 11 residents from their town, stole a bunch of stuff from them, and then sold the town. I have proof as well, I apologize if there is repeats with Boo's

5. Kaede

Kaede Well-Known Meeper

Yes. I did all that. When I did that, I was under the impression that once you bought the town, you could do as you please with it :/
    Again, I'm so sorry.

6. chaos546

Knowing the rules is your responsibility. It's your fault if you don't know it.

Sorry.

Flamedemond likes this.
  7. Kaede

Kaede Well-Known Meeper

I know it is fully my fault. I was just hoping that I could get a second chance.

8. BooBear1227

Can you explain why you think you deserve a second chance?

9. Kaede

Kaede Well-Known Meeper

One mistake - even a big one like this - shouldn't ruin someone's life (or server life). Up until that point, and ever since that point, I have been a productive part of the community.

10. BooBear1227

So, you said that this shouldn't ruin someone's life or server life; however, you personally destroyed people's lives by taking ownership of the town, and then kicking everyone, and taking all their items. Did you think about who that destroyed all of those players lives?

Flamedemond and chaos546 like this.
  11. Kaede

Kaede Well-Known Meeper

All their items, yes, all their belongings, no. I, uh, 'liberated' no more than 150~200k worth of items. Spread over 11, I think it was, is 13~18k each. That, plus the meebles I already had, and the meebles I earned could be sent back to everyone. Granted, the structures are harder to replace, however, it wouldn't be much more difficult. I take full responsibility for what I've done, and am willing to do whatever it takes to pay everyone back. However, if I'm banned, there is nothing I can do to help those I've hurt.

12. chaos546

The rules are if it's over 100k, it's a permanent ban. Adding on to the fact that you also kicked all the residents from the town, you should be banned for longer. We hear quite often that people 'didn't know the rules' or 'made a mistake', but you did the crime. I don't think that you should be unbanned. You stole over 100k from just one person, by the way.

BooBear1227 likes this.
  13. shains

shains never stop fighting

Hi feartheflame,

As of now this appeal is denied. Consider re-appealing in a few weeks.

MeepStats and BooBear1227 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.