1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied I'm so sorry

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Wubb8t, Nov 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wubb8t

Wubb8t Celebrity Meeper

IGN: Wubb8t
    Date/Time: 11/23/13
    Reason: x-ray
    Ban Length: Unspecified
    Staff Member: Sjoeppappappentrap
    Why we should consider your appeal: I'm not going to lie, I x-rayed and I'm so so sorry. My cousin downloaded it for me, and she said to try it out. So I did, and I was to scared to ask if it was illegal. I was tolled about x-raying by another Meep member and had never heard of it before he tolled me. (I have proof) I am so very sorry, and I can return all the ores and materials I got to a staff member. I was planning to buy elite this December with real money, but after this, I don't know if that's going to happen. Please, I'm begging you. I've put in weekends into this server, and love it dearly. I'm so sorry that I x-rayed, and I have already deleted it and will NEVER use it again, or any type of hacks. I now know hacking of any kind results in a permanent ban, but please I'm asking for mercy, a second chance. So many people depend on me at my town, and I can't just leave them hanging their wondering what happened. I apologize to all the Meepers for hacking because it is not fair to them, and to the staff. I hope you guys consider my appeal, because I love Meep so much, and would hate to see it go forever. :(

Sincerely

~Aaron~

Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
  2. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

Erm...?

3. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

Your Minecraft character's name.

4. shains

shains never stop fighting

Hi Wubb8t,

x-ray is a permanent ban. We do not accept donation bribes for unbans. You may reapply in 2-3 months as it is an appeal ban, however, for now this appeal is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.