1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Damiencw; Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by damiencw, Nov 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damiencw

damiencw Well-Known Meeper

In Game Name: Damiencw
    Skype Username: Damien.wyatt2
    Teamspeak Username: Damiencw
    Mic use: yes
    Timezone: central
    Hours online per weekday: Anywhere from 4-18, I take online classes. I'll be on a ton.
    Hours online per weekend: Varies according to plans; 4-18
    Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod, Mod to SuperMod) Citizen -> Helper

Introduction: Well, the names Damien. I attend online school, because of an incident in school. Therefore I spend a lot of my time on Minecraft because I get all my work done quickly. I'm familiar with everything Minecraft. I thoroughly enjoy playing the game, both single player and multiplayer.

I was previously a meepstaff member before. I was a super-mod, as quite a few people will remember. I know most Moderator commands, except for hawkeye, as we used Logblock before. I'm friendly in-game, and helpful. You'll see me shouting answers to players, and I help players in my town. Most of them come to me with questions, and I'm happy to answer.
    Why you should be Helper/Mod/Supermod ?
    Experience: I've served as super-mod as mentioned in my intro, on old meepcraft. I knew every moderator command that was used at the time, and still do. I have many players who can vouch that I provided assistance to the extent of my abilities, and even when I was unable to help, I made sure, that player's problem was fixed as fast as possible.

Work ethic: “Success is a function of persistence and doggedness and the willingness to work hard for twenty-two minutes to make sense of something that most people would give up on after thirty seconds.” ~ Alan Schoenfeld
    Allen Schoenfeld describes my work ethic in that one quote. I won't give up until I succeed in what I'm doing. I need to get the job done, as that is one of the most important things in life. Getting what you are doing, done.

Weaknesses: Well, I am the "alpha". I'm very conceited, but I do everything the best I can possibly do it. I also have problems with a current staff member (not naming who), but I'll do my best to work around that. I'll avoid arguments with him.

Involvement: I'm very involved in the community, and with other players. Most people know me ingame and on the forums. I came back a week or two ago, and I already have nearly 100 posts on the forums. I take the meep community seriously and like to be involved with the community, and kept up to date with certain things.

Performance: I set very high standards for myself. When I set them, I intend to reach them. I don't give up on my goals. My goal if accepted as helper, is to assist more people than any other helper/mod/super-mod. I intend to get this done, and will do it.

Justification: All of the older players can justify everything I have stated above. They've seen me hard at work, assisting players, and doing things for the server. Players such as Blackjackmiller5, Nager2012, Rusian_pedobear, and iiTzJDL, can vouch for me on this statement.

Conclusion: I try to do everything to the best of my abilities, and help as many people as I possibly can on the server. Things such as this will get done, if accepted as helper. There is no doubt in my abilities to moderate and assist players. I will get the job done.

-Damiencw

Gh05t and BlackJack like this.
  2. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

+1
    You are very mature.
    You were an ex SuperMod so it would be quite obvious for me to +1 this.

damiencw likes this.
  3. BlackJack

BlackJack Celebrity Meeper

Damien is Damien, and this Damien can get the job done.

The app and iiTz speak for themselves, +1.

damiencw likes this.
  4. ManUtdFTW11

ManUtdFTW11 Celebrity Meeper

Recently was spamming language (attention seeking)
    Improve ur aditude

damiencw likes this.
  5. Jackl01

Jackl01 Celebrity Meeper

-1 on the basis that what I've seen on your profile, not staff quality, but good luck.

damiencw and LexKristen like this.
  6. BlackJack

BlackJack Celebrity Meeper

Do you even know who this guy is?

damiencw likes this.
  7. damiencw

I said damn

8. damiencw

whats wrong with my profile lol

9. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal Meeper

+1
    I feel like you are going to change the staff in a possitive way. You are not stupid like many current staff members.

damiencw likes this.
  10. Mylucky7

Mylucky7 Celebrity Meeper

Hmmmmm,
    This is a hard one
    You have great expririence which I like seeing, also, I would like to see some of the old staff back .
    However, you might need a little more time helping in shout.
    Admittedly in MN when I got helper I never helped in shout.
    Your a good guy +1

damiencw likes this.
  11. damiencw

Usually when someone asks for help in shout I /MSG them so turn on your chat spy :p

12. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

Hello there, Damien.

The application was alright, and you have pretty good in-game, TS, and forum activity. However, there are two things that are holding me back from giving you a +1 right now.

You didn't mention your crime record. I'm all for second chances, considering I made a pretty big mistake and got a second chance as well. However, I really think you should've addressed what you did and why you did it, and how you will make sure that it won't ever happen again. It takes guts to do that, admitting you did something wrong is hard for some people, but I think that it is a trait that staff members should have. You need to be able to own up to your past.

Also, you really haven't been back for that long. As you said, you came back a week or two ago. A lot has changed since you left and I think you should become a bit more familiar with the server before becoming a Helper.

Overall, -1
    Good luck!

13. UMADBRO?

UMADBRO? Well-Known Meeper

+0.5 I don't think this will get much higher.

Good Luck! :)

damiencw likes this.
  14. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

Majority of your suggestions are pretty terrible, but you have the ability to get the job done, +1

BlackJack and damiencw like this.
  15. Gh05t

Gh05t Popular Meeper

All the people who have said -1 weren't here in August 2012, no doubt.. You already know my opinion, Damien.

Akiratohiama, BlackJack and damiencw like this.
  16. damiencw

The reason I didn't mention it is because at th time I lost acces to everything, Facebook Instagram my twitter, my email and my meepcraft account and minecraft. I used the same email for everything which is why, but all my stuff was basically done for about a month.
    Ps sorry for grammar on my phone

17. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

-1, when I was kicked for saying the word "danm", you spammed it, and even after getting kicked, returned to spamming it.

18. damiencw

Stupid rule is stupid?

19. Dem0Gorgon

Dem0Gorgon Celebrity Meeper

I myself would like to know why you lost supermod? and what is your crime record that lexkristen has mentioned before I put my 2 cents in on this

20. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

You continuously annoy me questioning the actions I take. Are you willing to represent my actions when/if you become a staff member?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.