1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Forum Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by YohanCactus, Nov 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YohanCactus

YohanCactus Popular Meeper

IGN: DancingCactus
    Date/Time: like an hour ago
    Reason: "Rules violations"/posting "You aren't stupid" on a staff application
    Ban Length: 4 days
    Staff Member: probably MeGustaYou
    Why we should consider your appeal:

This post, by nasapc123, says that comment need to hold significance. Saying someone doesn't lack stupidity holds significance. If you are unable to understand what "hold significance means" you shouldn't be staff.

AND if we are going off of this rule, I think some more people should be forum banned.

If this wasn't the reason I was forum banned, tell me otherwise.

Nager2012, NPT23, Kazarkas and 4 others like this.
  2. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

The rules state "adequate reason for your comment is a requirement". I agree that more players need to be aware of this and will work toward that.

You had two warning points within a week which accounts for the length of your forum ban.

OneBreadSlice likes this.
  3. YohanCactus

"You aren't stupid" is completely adequate.

If you want a 10 sentence description for every single staff application review, that's just stupid.

4. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

The rule was suggested by the community and accepted by the staff. We do not need piointless input, and have made it a rule to discourage this. If it continues to occur we will lock up applications to staff only. Please troll somewhere else.

MrHollywoot likes this.
  5. YohanCactus

Pointless input?

[​IMG]

Seems to you that you couldn't care less what the community thinks. If you are going to precept my biased input on an application as "inadequate," why even have the apps up in the first place?

"You aren't stupid."

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you find this pointless, you must be stupid yourself. My opinion of Qwikin is that he is not stupid. Do you want stupid helpers? I'd hope not. That's my input. If you are going to ban people based on their definition of adequate, k.

[​IMG]

Quite silly how you take a simple comment as an act of trolling. Believe me, if I wanted to troll in that post, I would have.

Now, you are just insulting players.

6. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

Denied. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.