1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Advantage17's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by advantage17, Nov 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. advantage17

advantage17 New Meeper

In Game Name: Advantage17
    Skype Username: Lovellknights37
    Teamspeak Username: None
    Mic use: None would buy one if needed
    Timezone: EST(Eastern Standard Time)
    Hours online per weekday: 2-3
    Hours online per weekend: 3+
    Position Changes: Citizen-Helper

Introduction:
    Hello, Meepers you may know but if you don't my name is Advantage17 or Will. I have been playing on the server for as long as i can remember and Love it. If you know dannyfh1 or John he is my really good friend and he has been on the just as long as I have. I follow all the rules and have never been banned. I would like to be a Helper because I feel that Meepcraft is a great server and should be treated with respect. So if I were to be a Helper i would enforce all the rules and help when help is needed.

Why should I be considered to become a Helper?:
    To be considered a staff member, you need these requirements:

Responsibility:
    To become a staff member, you have to be responsible. Responsibility on Meepcraft can range from things such as completing modreqs to banning people with explanations and proof. The act of being responsible is very important to not just Meepcraft, but life. If you are not a responsible person, you won't have fun trying to get into a college, and getting a well paid job. Responsibility is one of the most important thing that lies between a successful career and working at a fast food restaurant. I and most others can easily say that I am a very responsible person.

Dedication:
    You must be motivated to do a good job, which is why you take many tests in high school to see what you like to do, and recommendations to a good well paid job that will satisfy your appealing. When I start something I usually don't stop until it is finished, or until I run into a dead end. This will apply to staff members and /modreqs. When you reserve a modreq for you to do, you must finish it. If you do not know how to assist the player in that circumstance he/she needs aided, you need to find out how to, and then help the player. You cannot stop in the middle of a /modreq and forget about it, or just quit. This goes for having many modreqs completed every day as a staff member. I can say that I am dedicated to take and preform these tasks.

Experience/Helping:
    I can say that I am an active person, and everyone will agree. But you cannot just be "active" to become a helper. You need to know all the situations that you will be put in. Such as, knowing how to deal with illegal acts of a player, chat abusing, /modreqs, and more. I have experience as a staff member on this server, and I have seen how other staff members deal with circumstances. On the helping part of a person, I will answer any question that is asked on /shout or /msg. I will try to help the community as much as I can.

The Smarts:
    This can mean many things. This can mean that you have to be smart, and know how to take action to
    any problem. This can also mean you were smart and did nothing risky from being banned. I have never been banned on Meepcraft. Being smart may mean that you have an extended background knowledge on the server, the community, and outside of the server. I feel that I fill the requirements for this section.

Weaknesses:
    A couple weaknesses I have:

I have never been on the teamspeak server because I am not sure how to get on it and if someone could help it would be great.

Sometimes I may get a little immature, but I have that ability to become mature when I feel like it. If and when I become a helper, I will show that dedication and maturity.

Conclusion:
    This is me, Maybe i'm not the best Meepcraft player but I am dedicated to the server and if you will give me a good rating it would help me and you because I make Meepcraft a better place.

2. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

Auto deny.
    No skype or teamspeak.

3. Ezio_Auditore201

Ezio_Auditore201 Well-Known Meeper

Lol He Has Skype

4. 7acespade

Sorry , meant mike.

5. Mainkreke

Mainkreke Popular Meeper

TeamSpeak is required (so is a mic).

This is your first message....................

You claim you've been on this server a long time, but I've never seen you IG, or using /shout.

If you want to be a Helper, it's best to get known by the community first.

You need more forum activity.

Also, you stated you are a very active on MeepCraft. This does not seem valid because you said only 2-3 on the weekdays. I know it's hard to be on during school days but being on more can really help your case.

You say how mature and responsible you are, but IG I've never seen you help people. This could be a little biased as I'm not active all the time, but I feel you should connect with the community more so they can feel comfortable and secure with you on staff.

6. Ezio_Auditore201

Mic. and fair enough

7. 7acespade

Who the hell are you to be correcting me on spelling.

I'm not the on the lurks around the fourms to mock people's spelling.

Torchic likes this.
  8. Ezio_Auditore201

A grammar Nazi, of COURSE
    NICE SIGGY!

Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
    7acespade likes this.
  9. Lilliya

Lilliya Celebrity Meeper

Yet, you do not even use periods. *cough ..........

Lespauls19 likes this.
  10. Ezio_Auditore201

H8ing you Atm

Jk No One can h8 u :)

Lilliya likes this.
  11. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

I can't -1 a grammatically correct application such as this with a good conscious, so, +0

12. Lysseal

Lysseal Popular Meeper

... Thanks for applying! But mic is required. I've never seen you in game or on forums. So for now I'm going to have to -1. Good Luck though.

13. MrL3GIT

MrL3GIT Active Meeper

This application was great but you are not ready at all

Forum Activity.

I have never seen you on the forums, and your application is your 1st msg.

Teamspeak.

You'll need Teamspeak I don't see you having teamspeak

Mic Use.

A Mic is needed if you're going to be a helper.

Other.

The time your on weekday, weekend, isn't enough you are not active much, etc.

All Added Up.

You will need all these requirements on the forums or in game, post often, true to make friends, try to be as active as you can on meepcraft forums and the server, I am sorry to say this you're not ready 1- Maybe next time you'll find yourself, a helper, making this server a better place!

14. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

-1 teamspeak and mic are needed

15. advantage17

advantage17 New Meeper

Hey guys thanks for the help just a couple of questions how do u get a mic can someone tell me a good one and how do u get on the teamspeak server thx

16. TheRealWoohoocheese

TheRealWoohoocheese Celebrity Meeper

Gratz on your first post.

17. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

"New Member" on the forums is saying a lot about your activity to me already.

18. Sethoid101

Sethoid101 Well-Known Meeper

I think he was meaning in-game not on forums. Good but the only two things is the mic and I haven't seen you in-game or even SHOUT. Good start though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.