1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied TyrannicalTurtle Sexual Content Ban Appeal.

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by TyrannicalTurtle, Nov 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TyrannicalTurtle

TyrannicalTurtle Active Meeper

IGN: TyrannicalTurtle
    Date/Time: Ban happened at approx. 11/17/13 20:00 Pacific Time Zone
    Reason: Sexual Content
    Ban Length: Originally 1 week (7days)
    Staff Member: This ban was issued by bluecarneal
    Why we should consider your appeal:

I know you guys at MeepCraft don't care and probably think I'm lying but here goes. This was not me on my account, it was my very immature "friend". At the time, he told me he was going to be on another server. Obviously, he lied, he has done this many times, not banning me, but taking things a bit too far and basically, messing with my minecraft. He later gave the laptop over to me after he and my other friend had finished, because they had to leave. He told me right before he left that he had me banned, just because he thought it would be funny. In summary, my immature friend got me banned because he thought it would be funny and thought I could not be banned. I know I would be lucky to get my sentence lowered, and even luckier, to get unbanned. Either way, thanks for viewing and I hope I'm not talking to an empty audience.

2. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

Your account is your responsibility.

3. TyrannicalTurtle

Is that all? End of thread?

4. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

Yes tyrannical Turtle your account is your responsibility and unfortunately without valid proof (no sure how you could do that one) the ban will not be overturned.

Sorry - Please wait out your ban

5. TyrannicalTurtle

MrHollywoot and staff, would valid proof be if my friend made a forum account so he can confess to his crimes? I hope that would suffice, if so I'll have him do it ASAP.

6. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

However no we could not prove it was you and not your friend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.