1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Paid to clear plots

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Beaufx, Nov 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beaufx

Beaufx Popular Meeper

I was being paid 50k per plot to clear down to the bedrock, per n00bish. I have the iron blocks, and tried to get in touch with noobish to see what he wanted me to do with them. He never got online. I was just doing what I was being paid to do. An outline of the pyramid was left there in case he didn't want it removed but he told me specifically to clear that plot down to the bedrock.

Netrarc and Flamedemond like this.
  2. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

3. Beaufx

Beaufx Popular Meeper

IGN: BeauFX
    Date/Time: Wasn't online when the ban occurred, so I'm not exactly sure.
    Reason: I'm assuming the ban had to do with a job I was doing for n00bish to clear plots down to the bedrock. There was an ironblock pyramid there and I started to clear it, but had second thoughts so I left the outline there in case he didn't want that removed - although he never mentioned it to me.
    Ban Length: I think it was 4, maybe 5 days? I don't recall (at work at the moment).
    Staff Member: mylucky7

This seems pretty straight forward. I'm sure n00bish will explain the deal we made to clear the plots. He knows I wouldn't steal anything - I have no need to steal from any one. I was merely doing what I promised him I would. I know the towny rules and know easy it is to trace who did what, etc. It didn't even cross my mind; the possibility of getting banned. I'm surprised he didn't explain to mylucky7..

He enabled explosions on the plots for me, and I did not want any accidents happening (breaking/losing those blocks). I picked them up and was on for a few hours- waited for him as long as I could. I was offline over night, and banned in the morning. I'd like the opportunity to get those back to him at least.

Flamedemond likes this.
  4. n00bishcake

n00bishcake Popular Meeper

Well, I came on and I noticed that I had no haste II when I was trying to break blocks. I checked under the beacon, and I noticed someone broke the inner layer. I did a /modreq and I got mylucky7 to 'Hawk eye' it. It turned out that it was you, and I was quite surprised why you would do such a thing, but which made me go for the ban was that you left me no mails or signs of you doing that. I'll let the staff decide to wether un-ban you or let the ban flow.

-n00bishcake-

5. Beaufx

Beaufx Popular Meeper

I planned on putting them back before I left. I jumped off in a hurry to feed my daughter and it totally skipped my mind. I'm familiar with their methods of tracing who did what, etc. I didn't think you'd assume I stole them. I worked on those plots for hours for ya and have a lot more work to do. Really sorry for the mix up though man, I hope you let me continue to work on those plots once this is all cleared up. I have a lot of fun helping out others and I guess i just don't have that "thief" mind set- it didn't even cross my mind that it would be looked at this way. Once the bans lifts, I've got all of yours blocks and the work I've done is on me - will give back the other 25k to prove my apology is sincere and that I only had the best of intentions. Sorry again bro.

Flamedemond likes this.
  6. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

I am unclear why you would remove the inner iron blocks and leave just the outer shell. You said:

"He enabled explosions on the plots for me, and I did not want any accidents happening (breaking/losing those blocks). I picked them up and was on for a few hours- waited for him as long as I could."

Could you clarify this?

7. Beaufx

Beaufx Popular Meeper

I wouldnt have remembered where it was. If just some were destroyed by tnt, I could replace those out of pocket. If the majority was destroyed, there wouldn't be a point in doing the jobs for money - after subtracting the cost to replace them.

I'm being 100% honest here guys.. I was trying to help n00bish get the place in shape. I'm prepared to use alot of my own collection towards it. I'm not a thief. I've got more stuff than I know what to do with. I hand out god tools/gear all the time. Why would I want a handful of iron blocks?

8. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Sorry, I mean why would you leave the top portion of the pyramid and only remove the inner unseen blocks? From the outside it looked fine but in reality it was hollow as every single inner block was removed.

9. Beaufx

Beaufx Popular Meeper

For the sake of him being able to see its location / actual size, when talking to him about what to do with it. It seemed like a good idea at t the time- he'd be able to see the pyramid as it were, as we discuss where to move it. I don't have some weird thing for iron blocks, where I'd go through all that trouble just to get a few. I'm well aware of towny theft / the consequences, etc. It wouldn't have been worth it if I was trying to steal them. I can't believe people think i was actually trying to steal these things? Its absurd, almost comical.

10. Beaufx

Beaufx Popular Meeper

I really don't know what else to say, other than if I had a few more hours (enough time to hop back on in the morning as planned) - I don't think we'd even be having this conversation. I'll give him any/all iron blocks I've got- I don't need/want them.

11. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

I have issued an unban despite a short remained on the ban, as I feel you are being very honest here and did not mean to do anything wrong. I apologise for any inconvenience and misunderstanding, and delay in resolving this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.