1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Qc_Diamond, Helper application :)

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Qc_Diamond, Nov 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qc_Diamond

Qc_Diamond Well-Known Meeper

In Game Name: Qc_Diamond
    Skype Username: Qc_Diamond
    Teamspeak Username: Qc_Diamond
    Mic use: Just grab myself a 250$ razer headset for the opportunity :p
    Timezone: Eastern (Canada)
    Hours online per weekday: I should be playing arround 5-6hours per day
    Hours online per weekend: I should be playing arround 5-6hours per day
    Position Changes: Ultimate to Helper

Introduction:
    Hey out there, this is Qc_Diamond(I should use this as my intro on Youtube :p). I am 14 years old, I have arround 3-4 years of minecraft experience which is a lot(only 1/4 of my life is used to play minecraft ;) ). My Meepcraft experience, well I've been joining in October 2012, we are now already 13 months later, I've got banned a few times for some stupidity but this time is over. I believe I'm way more mature than a couple months ago and I can assume the Helper position.

Why you should be Helper/Mod/Supermod ?
    I'm almost happy to say that Meepcraft's staff always denied my posts, due to my immaturity and my low forum activity, because I would just had made myself a bad picture of the type of dude I am. I am as respectful as possible in the /shout and I can handle situations without any problems, like getting scam, by examples. I made this application because I've had some issues with the nerds of Meepcraft(those who only think about scamming and nerdin' about), like a couple days ago I wanted to make a trade with someone, it was like 20 stacks of dirt for 100,000 meebles but it turned into myself gettign trapped on my own island and getting scammed. I wanted a moderator to supervise the deal but I've consider that there was missing Helpers and Moderators playing meepcraft. I would be a great staff member because I have a large knowledge of the minecraft over-all server's plug-in commands even tho I /modreq to ask for some help sometimes, but who doesn't?, during the 13 months of experience I had through Meepcraft I discovered the way Meepcraft wanted players to be and the type of staff meeplings wanted. they always complained about new staff and all, so I wanted to be a Old player helper:). I am therefore way now mature, I know even more commands and play way more time than ever so this is the Why? I should be helper.

Weaknesses:
    I'm the worst composer of them all, as you can see from the Why? I should be helper *.*. I just love Emoticones and I think they are important you tell other people, how you feel about this, and that your not a stupid ''110011110010101'' coded Robot like terminator talking like ''Affirmative'' or ''Negative'' I put Emoticones everywere even in some serious tread, like this one. I still don't understand the way Teamspeak works and I don't know if you meeplings hear me on Teamspeak because I've connected to meepcraft-skyblock- erm nobody's ON. So my friend is helping me out every night to find someone to talk to and to improve my english oral cause I suck at Oral and I have a strange accent. I need to speak british way for people to understand meh (ya meh :p) which makes me sound like a clown, altho I have a great vocabulary and I can chat pretty fast :).

Conclusion:
    I assume this is like a waste of time reading this application, because I will always be denied for some unexpected reasons, But I believe I can be a great helper and Meepcraft staff won't steal my dream off my head! Yeah there might be some Grammar mistakes but I wrote this has good as I can.

Well, I think this is pretty much it, I will agree most -if not all- feedback on this tread. Thanks for you time <3

2. Lespauls19

Lespauls19 Popular Meeper

App was a tad shaky, I would have liked to see a little more detail under the Why section. Bring up things in your app that would make us really want to have you on our team.
    Pretty active in game.
    +0

Qc_Diamond likes this.
  3. noobpatroll

noobpatroll Guest

You have potential, but your application lacks formality.

FluffbearRCT and james_Grimplin like this.
  4. Nager2012

Nager2012 Popular Meeper

james_Grimplin likes this.
  5. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

couldn't have put it better myself. i vote a +/-0

Qc_Diamond likes this.
  6. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

Agreed james.

7. ornitatou

ornitatou New Meeper

Very great application Qc :) I just played from a year and a half now but my account was deleted so i know this player alot +1

Qc_Diamond likes this.
  8. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

The application was lackluster and informal, both of which are very bad things. When writing an application, pretend you're doing it for your dream job. Would you really want your boss to think you write like this? Your activity in game is solid, but your forums activity could use some improvement. Let's just say that a 1:6 like to message ratio isn't that good (I hover at about a 2:1, which is alright, but not great). What that means is although you're posting often, your posts may not be quite as meaningful or constructive to the conversation as they could be.

As for your in game activity, I see you quite often online, and talking in /shout. Good job there.

Overall: -.5
    The application makes me question your maturity a bit, especially because of the way it was written. I believe you have potential, but I"m not sure you're ready yet.

Gh05t, the_sexy_ninja and LexKristen like this.
  9. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

Emoticons in an application is great way to have people question your maturity. Anyways, -1 for, obviously, the application, and because your forum activity could use a bit of work. Other than that, good job :)

10. Sethoid101

Sethoid101 Well-Known Meeper

I think you need to beileve in your self a bit more :)

11. FluffbearRCT

FluffbearRCT Popular Meeper

This. I think you're suited for helper, but until I see more maturity, you shouldn't apply for anything higher.

Qc_Diamond likes this.
  12. Qc_Diamond

That`'s wonderful :)

13. TitanCookie

TitanCookie Active Meeper

-1 forum activity
    +1 active in shout
    -1 you are not responsible ( lost my stuffs in sky block, then did not return the exact stuffs back, also when I was about to leave your ski block you did a count down for me to leave before you kick of which I will loose all my stuffs apon kick)

For now I'm at -1 but you are still my buddy :)

14. the_sexy_ninja

the_sexy_ninja Popular Meeper

You came to my island on skyblock and pretended to think highly of my island, before saying,"Cool, nice island. Have any spare dirt/cobble for me?" That disgusted me, oit right greedy player. I do believe what Titan said is true, I can imagine you as the sort to do that kind of thing.

Also, the only person to ever get his application accepted with that many emoticons was Silesia, I believe.

15. Qc_Diamond

I wanted to buy it :S sorry for confusion

I'm doing my best to improve since the last year :p

16. Nager2012

Nager2012 Popular Meeper

2:1 is great. I started off with 1:21 but I improved it ;)

17. Kazarkas

Kazarkas Legendary Meeper Elder

I remember you using a modified client/some sort of mod on one account that ended up being banned then by chance another player found a youtube video from the banned user stating that his new minecraft account's name was Qc_diamond. After you were banned for this you deleted the description associated with the video.

-1 hackers get no love

2legacybball likes this.
  18. Gh05t

Gh05t Popular Meeper

Ornitau and Christ(Numbers)
    Johny0206 still has a screenshot, if I'm not much mistaken.
    -1, reasons stated by Kaz

19. joe_schmoe_1216

joe_schmoe_1216 Celebrity Meeper

Qc youre a great person ok app! This is a +1! Keep it up

20. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

This ^ and, I just have not seen the helpfulness in game enough for helper at this time, but I may see it someday. Work on these things and I would be +1 for a chance, for now I am +0

chaos546 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.