1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied TheNinjaOrange25's un-ban appeal 14:11:13

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by TheNinjaOrange25, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheNinjaOrange25

TheNinjaOrange25 Well-Known Meeper

I have been banned for 7 days for Using island restarts to get materials to sell on i now know that that was wrong as i have just read the Skyblock rules. I am not asking to be unbanned i am asking to have my sentence reduced from 7 days to 1 day because of the following reasons:

1) I had not read the skyblock rules but i have made an effort of asking where they were in moderns (none were answered).
    2) According to the Meep rules it says that the first account of this is a ban of a day which mine wasn't (explained in point 3) which is slightly unfair considering i didn't know what i was doing was wrong.
    3) According to Sjoe (of whom was the Mod who banned me) said that the reason that i was banned for a week instead of a day was that the amount the stuff on the islands which i sold on was worth 100k which in fact i only sold on dirt and made what i am sure was 55k-65k.

To conclude i would like a reduction in the ban because i didn't know what i was doing was wrong and that the reason why i was banned for a week was a assumption and was wrong. Thank you for reading and please get your verdict back to me.

2. Flamedemond

Flamedemond Celebrity Meeper

**RELEVANT**

Here is a quote from the rules.
    5. Regarding new islands.

The act of beginning new islands with the intention of selling the items then /island restart-ing again is prohibited. As well as beginning a new island, to gather the items and transfer them to another party, and proceed to /island restart. Any measures taken to circumvent the idea of having 1 island to begin with and working with that are considered prohibited.

1st: 12 hours 2nd: 1 day 3rd: 3 days

You went past the limit of restarting your skyblock to gather material. You could have made about 55k-65k you say? That is probably restarting you island around 5-7 times or so. Your fault you didn't read the rules. You problem too.

Your sentence should not be reduced due to that.

**EDIT**
    Those are my 2 cents. Will not further reply

3. TheNinjaOrange25

All i am saying is my 7 day sentence was made by Sjoe on the assumption that i made over 100k on this where as it would have been a normal sentence i have checked this with Sjoe and Cooleysworld so I have posted this because that assumption was wrong.

4. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

The rules are a guideline for behavior. You restarted your island 30 times and kept the resources, this cheats every player in the game of Skyblock. It's regardless frankly how much you made. It's like robbing a store and trying to get out of time because you simply didn't get as much as the intent.

Flamedemond likes this.
  5. TheNinjaOrange25

wow 30 i thought it was 8-9! So I'm guessing it does make a difference and I'm sorry i haven't though of it in that way because i didn't think what i was doing was wrong but could someone tell me the real skyblock rules and the real punishment i should get coz the rules say 12 hours (this is the first time i have done this) and Sjoe says a week, Cooleys world is still deciding, Deinen what is your opinion the punishment?

6. Mylucky7

Mylucky7 Celebrity Meeper

Sjoe will have seen your commands.

7. TheNinjaOrange25

he
    has but he is wrong about the money and i have had this convo with him and he has agreed that it was acctualy 55k-65k

8. TitanCookie

TitanCookie Active Meeper

I AM A WITNESS HERE

TheNinjaOrange25 you were the one selling me the dirt quite a few stacks for 5k per stack if i remembered , i asked you how you got your dirt but you dint tell me , so i reported to Sjoe

Flamedemond likes this.
  9. TheNinjaOrange25

i don't remember you telling me tell you how i got it, did it occur to your that i didn't see it. and also again i never saw the rules so again i didn't know what i was doing was wrong.
    And also why didn't your just re-msg instead of reporting it to mod.

10. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

This is denied. Please wait out the ban length, and refrain from doing this again. if it seems you could exploit a portion of the game to gain money, you should always contact a moderator to check it's legitimacy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.