1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Tomrex1221's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Tom Donnelly (Tomrex1221), Nov 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom Donnelly (Tomrex1221)

Tom Donnelly (Tomrex1221) Guest

IGN: Tomrex1221
    Date/Time: 3:20 PM EST 11/13/2013
    Reason: Excessive Language and Content; overrode kick for message content
    Ban Length: Permanent, Originally kick
    Staff Member: @Sjoeppappentrap
    Why we should consider your appeal:

Recently I have had some temps for minor content however this was before the rule was put in place that could make it shorter than a week, making it looking more severe than it was. I believe my last ban was my 6th offense by Bluecarneal ( @MeepStats )which was about a week ago, and the most vulgar thing I said past that was in local chat while conversing with a town member and redstone wasn't working. The messages I had with @LR_Davius were already investigated for content and I that was what my 6th offence ban is for it if that is what you are going back to.
    I understand if this is denied, however I'd be grateful if it is unbanned now, or in a month or so. I know my conduct has been slipping lately and I need to work on it again. This server and community has been a big part of my life, and old friends are coming back and I find I'm making new friends aswell.

hope staff review this, thanks for reading and as always, Meep on :D

2. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

There was also a shout that contained content, but due to the amount of content you've gotten banned for it took a while to figure out the correct punishment. I reported this to my superiors and I agree that the perm ban should stick, as well as your towny data wipe. Maybe in a month or so you will have learned to monitor the things you say around children, but you do not seem to understand that at this time.

BooBear1227 and CyborgZeroX like this.
  3. Tom Donnelly (Tomrex1221)

I perfectly understand what I say and I don't say stuff without thinking. I'm just talking about what happened what I think or a response.

Also could you either inbox or post that shout/ record of it?

4. LR_Davius

LR_Davius Celebrity Meeper

If this ban is for what he said to me, I'd like to request for it to be overturned. It was not offensive to me, as I was jokingly saying similar things. No one except me saw the messages, so no harm was done, right?

5. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

That was certainly part of the issue, as you had reported it, but there were enough comments made by Tomrex (just during our investigation) in shout that themselves justified the ban.

6. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

Plus, if you knew what you were saying and you knew that it was bannable that, to me, is definitely perm-able.

7. Tom Donnelly (Tomrex1221)

You still haven't responded to my request

I want sufficent evidence to support my ban, bring it to the table or I declare a miss trial.

Saying I know it's bannable, HOWEVER.. I didnt admit to the crime.

8. LR_Davius

LR_Davius Celebrity Meeper

9. Tom Donnelly (Tomrex1221)

Nasa said he was denying my
    ban appeal

Mmk

10. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

11. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Denied for now - you have demonstrated through your forum conduct you do not wish to reform your behavior. When you believe you have a good track record behind you yoh may reapply and j am more than willing to consider an unban.

Erebus45 and MeepStats like this.
  12. Tom Donnelly (Tomrex1221)

Alright Nasa, I'll work towards that goal. Sorry for my recent slip ups. A reapplication won't happen, and if it does however it won't be a for long time. With the data wipe I find it nearly useless because I only fought so I could support my MFL team however I asked to be removed from the roster.

Ah that shout.. I see how it can be considered content, because if you google "big booty wooden hoe in yoga pants", it isn't Skaros or the gardening tool ;~; however thanks for the evidence glad someone actually had a reason and proof to back it up.

Anywho, adios :3

13. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

After discussing the case with deinen we decided a 2 week ban would suffice as a summation of previous bans, however our ban system does not support over 7 days in length. I would be willing to issue an unban given an application after this period, so keep that in mind if you wanred to return.

14. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

Tomrex. I put my neck out for you on this one. If you disappoint me, you will learn to really hate me.

You are better than this, remember how good you were when I unbanned you? You need to go back to that. You're an intelligent person, show it and get rid of the foul and ignorant language.

Thanks.

15. Tom Donnelly (Tomrex1221)

Expect an application in a monthish, my birthday and Holiday break means new computer and time off ;3

I'm grateful that you are willing to give me another chance and I'll try to not disappoint. However, my language will be a project since in reality it's who I am (sadly to most..) however I will attempt to get back to my original, clean chat

Erebus45 and nasapc123 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.