1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by KyloMeep, Nov 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KyloMeep

KyloMeep Mipha's Grace

In Game Name: Jamez564
    Skype Username: Jamez564server
    Teamspeak Username: Getting it today. Will put the Username in the comments
    Mic use: yes
    Timezone: London
    Hours online per weekday: 2 hour (will be on more if accepted)
    Hours online per weekend: 3-4 hours (will be on more if accepted)
    Position Changes: Exclusive citizen to Helper

Introduction: My name is James (Jamez564). I spend most my minecraft life on Meep playing the minigames (mostly ctf, boomo and tnt run). I like to hep players out and give them assistance on what commands to use and give them the command back. I have had a few players lately coming to me and asking for commands use. I also like to have fun on servers and get people from youtube/other server to come and play on Meep minigames. I am normally on skype most of the time when my computer is on and will normally answer the calls I get. [Note] Plz say you are from the meepcraft server so I know who you are Meep staff if this application is accepted. I have played and loved this server since it first came out. I do miss the old days when we had 800 players on at once constant. I would love it if I get some support from the locals here on meep! Hope you enjoy.

Why you should be Helper?
    Some of the time when i'm on the server I like to go round and give people assistance and help others with commands and way around places. I have been playing on the server more lately since I got the upgrade to Exclusive rank and have wanted to help others by using the donator commands including: /tpa /tpahere and others. I have started make friends on the server and have been getting them to play more on the server. I have private msg Deadlox to see if he would come on the server and he replied maybe so that I think has got others to come on the server aswell. I have also been advertising the server on youtube and websites like: minecraft servers websites.

I have started to get people involved more in the Wild and had a lot players helping us all
    Weaknesses:in the wild getting wood and getting shelter and we will be soon all be making a town with the money I have been collecting and bringing our economy up higher. At the moment we stand with only: 33,000 meebles and will have all this highered once we start selling plots.

I have got friends to come and play on the new minigame survival and we have been recording for youtube on a skyblock series and will hope more players come online in the furture. I will hope we get lots of views to bring the server up and up in the popularity. We did this to get more players on meep because this is all our favourite server of all time.

Conclusion: I know i'm not the worlds most online player but in all I think I would be able to make a good helper if this is accepted because I can help people with the new perms and I would be able the help others even more. Thank you for reading.

2. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

-1 app was short and spamming things about fuzzlr doesn't help…..

3. KyloMeep

KyloMeep Mipha's Grace

Where did I put about spamming things james_Grimpling? 0-0 If you mean spamming I have been telling players about the server but I don't think I put I spam things in my aplication

4. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

1. I have never seen you help in shout
    2. The app was abit short
    3. Getting wood from wild is not a weakness.
    4. Donating does not help you chances to become staff.
    5. Teamspeak is needed. If u post in comments it will be looked as editing and that's an auto deny.

5. Nager2012

Nager2012 Popular Meeper

You harassed me when I gave you a -1 on your last app. You were banned for what you said to me I believe. Not sure though.

6. StopResetting

StopResetting Popular Meeper

http://meepcraft.com/threads/helper-application.8601/
    November 6, 2013 - November 17, 2013.
    17 - 6 = 11
    1 week = 7 ; 7 x 2 = 14
    - 11 = 3

You need to already have had teamspeak and have been active on it. I mentioned this in my last post on your previous application:
    Even now you still don't have teamspeak.

I did mention your activity in the previous application, and when I come and see this now in your new application:

That makes me frown.
    You're telling me then that you've easily enough time to be online more but you won't bother dedicating yourself right now simply because you don't hold the position. Its the same as saying, "Meh, I won't help anybody until I get the helper position." That is just horrible.

Speaking of activity, your forums activity is still very, very ridiculously low. Again, this is something I mentioned prior ... - actually you know what? Go back to the post I made previously and review that. I did not write it for my own amusement.

At this rate I'd end up retyping everything I mentioned before, you have not worked on the things you should have. In fact this is still the same application just with a few rewording here and there.

And take the things that people comment on into consideration.
    We do this to help you, even though ironically it should be you helping us.

7. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

-1, for these reasons:
    • I have never seen you in game, although that's probably time zones (we are 7 hours apart, so it's understandable)
    • Teamspeak is required before you apply, not afterwards.
    • 2-4 hours is not very good. If you are serious about becoming a Helper, you would increase your in game work before, not after, you apply.
    • Your introduction is larger than your Why section, which is a big no no. The Why section is the most important part of the application; many people only read that part.
    • Your forums activity is very low; 28 posts isn't much, and I haven't seen many in the places I count, which are Suggestions, Q&A, Report A Bug, and Staff Recruitment.
    Sorry, I just don't think you're ready. Also, take a look at Lizzer's post. She took time out of her day to write the first one, which you barely (if at all) listened to.

Good luck in your future endeavours. If this gets denied, please try to work on some of the things mentioned before reapplying.

8. Mylucky7

Mylucky7 Celebrity Meeper

Denied,
    Make sure you leave 2 weeks.
    Also I am GMT as well and never see you help in shout.
    2 Weeks = 14days

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.