1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal-Rollback

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Beon1313, Nov 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beon1313

Beon1313 Celebrity Meeper

IGN:Beon1313
    Date/Time: Don't remember is been 2 months.
    Reason: Rollback from Swiatekmc
    Ban Length: Not sure
    Staff Member: Fuzzlr
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    I really miss meep and not being able to play sucks, I was banned for something that was out of my reach, the person rolled us back not me and I was one of the victims. I know It takes away money from the server and I am sorry but it sucks for me because I used a lot of money for this server buying ranks for myself. I hope you guys can consider this sorry for the trouble.

2. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Hi,

I understand your frustration. Several people have had to go through this. This ban was actually issued for a paypal chargeback. To be unbanned, you need to pay for the rank and the $20 chargeback fee. What rank did he donate for you? What was the dollar amount?

3. Beon1313

I am not gonna be able to pay because I was exclusive --> supreme plus the $20
    that's money I don't have :( I barely got the ranks I bought.

4. shains

shains never stop fighting

We understand the frustration Beon, but unfortunately that's a policy Fuzzlr has decided. If you can find someone to pay your way, that could work too, but without the payment, this appeal is denied.

5. Beon1313

Ok :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.